Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/PeterLovenkrands_633688220616718750.jpg

Hej, guys, what's the problem here?

Subs: Harper, Perch, Santon, Gosling, Sammy Ameobi, Best, Shola Ameobi

Would have any of them bar Harper in the side ahead of Lovenkrands.  Would even prefer Perch in midfield so we could play Obertan and Ben Arfa either side of Ba.

Agree with that. Lovenkrands is now, for all his usefulness in the past, very near the Smith category where he'd be better utilised selling programmes.

Everyone's results changing from 2-0 wins and 2-2 draws to heavy defeats.  :lol:

Where do I find all that matchday stuff. Chelsea lineup, ref, etc.

Internet. You should get that on your new PC from the future. Probably called 'Skynet'.

:lol: Come on, man. I'm trying to sort the thing out and then go to Dunkin Donuts, man. Got the crackhead scratches and you're scoring points on me.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

BREAKING TEAM NEWS: That Chelsea backline will be tested by the pace of Peter Lovenkrands as he is handed a start, while Demba Ba and Yohan Cabaye are also in. Daniel Sturridge starts for Chelsea alongside Didier Drogba so there is no place for Fernando Torres.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slower than fucking Guthrie.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Everyone's results changing from 2-0 wins and 2-2 draws to heavy defeats.  :lol:

Internet. You should get that on your new PC from the future. Probably called 'Skynet'.

:lol: Come on, man. I'm trying to sort the thing out and then go to Dunkin Donuts, man. Got the crackhead scratches and you're scoring points on me.

Man, what an arsehole you are. Just because you have the crackhead scratches doesn't mean you have to try and set mine off... when I'm like 400000000000000 miles away from the nearest DD. What a dick. Hope they're closed.

Man, what an arsehole you are. Just because you have the crackhead scratches doesn't mean you have to try and set mine off... when I'm like 400000000000000 miles away from the nearest DD. What a dick. Hope they're closed.

:yao: They're NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER closed! :yao:

I'll grab one for you, Coach.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I take it all back. Good work, Mike.

I take it all back. Good work, Mike.

:lol: I got blocked out by the red names. My efforts lost to history.