Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am i right about Blanc rating Ben Arfa very highly? Thought i read something about it a while ago that he's been following his combeack closely.

What does the rest of France think? Seems to have many fans back at home at least.

England v France is a 5pm kick off. Ugh.

Be lucky to catch the second half.

12pm for us, and I graduate in May so will be off. Sweet.

What time zone are you in in the US? I forget.

I'm confused about game times. Soccernet says 1 or 3 p.m. EST, but that can't be right. Based on a quick look at UEFA site and then a time converter it looked like 11 a.m. or 1:45. What the fuck am I doing wrong here?

US is brilliant for watching football. As a young man, it is somewhat difficult for to devote 3-5 on Saturday evenings to watching other men make money. 8-12 is much better for me. If I was back in the US, watching the game tomorrow morning would be as simple as ensuring I awake on time, 12:45 will be difficult.

I'm confused about game times. Soccernet says 1 or 3 p.m. EST, but that can't be right. Based on a quick look at UEFA site and then a time converter it looked like 11 a.m. or 1:45. What the fuck am I doing wrong here?

It's 12 or 2:45 from my estimation.

Games are at 7 or 9:45 in "UTC + 3" Time Zone according to Wiki.

Now in the summer UK will be on UTC + 1 (5 or 7:45), and East Cost of America will be on UTC -4 (12 or 2:45).

I think...

Guest Benarfanufc10

Am i right about Blanc rating Ben Arfa very highly? Thought i read something about it a while ago that he's been following his combeack closely.

What does the rest of France think? Seems to have many fans back at home at least.

Blanc loves ben arfa but the press hates ben arfa.The press :mexes come back with team(injury)? november blanc : yes i supervise mexes and ben arfa :snod:

I'm confused about game times. Soccernet says 1 or 3 p.m. EST, but that can't be right. Based on a quick look at UEFA site and then a time converter it looked like 11 a.m. or 1:45. What the f*** am I doing wrong here?

It's 12 or 2:45 from my estimation.

Games are at 7 or 9:45 in "UTC + 3" Time Zone according to Wiki.

Now in the summer UK will be on UTC + 1 (5 or 7:45), and East Cost of America will be on UTC -4 (12 or 2:45).

I think...

That's what I thought, but I put in the time listed on the UEFA site (CET) into a converter with the date and everything and it gave me 11 and 1:45. I guess I'll just wait until Soccernet figures out what's happening.

I'll keep a close eye on Ireland's progress like. Want them to do well! They're definitely the underdogs which, you never know, could work in their favour!

But as pointed out before, the prospect of Whelan/Andrews up against Xavi/Iniesta.......ha!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'll keep a close eye on Ireland's progress like. Want them to do well! They're definitely the underdogs which, you never know, could work in their favour!

But as pointed out before, the prospect of Whelan/Andrews up against Xavi/Iniesta.......ha!

Seriously though, are there not better players than Keith Andrews in the middle for Ireland?

Ireland shouldn't fear Spain in their group. Chances are Spain will win all their games in the group so therefor it will go down to how well you performed in the 2 other games and Ireland on their day are good enough to win both their other games.

Poor f***ing Denmark :lol:

More like poor Portugal. Denmark played them out of the stadium in their last qualification match. But still, Holland and Germany will propably go through.

denmark/portugal games have a bit of recent history for being very good iirc.

edit. just found one of the games i was thinking of. a proper qualifying game, portugal at home and 2-1 up after 86mins....denmark win 3-2.

i thought it was last year...it was 2008.