Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Germany even go out tonight? Wouldn't a win for both Portugal and Denmark mean they would go through ahead of Portugal?

Nah cause Portugals h2h against Denmark is better also so its tied. If both Denmark & Portugal score another now, Germany would go out on goals scored afaia

Guest neesy111

Craig Burley has to be the worst co-commentator. 

CB: "Well the PA system works".

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m501t2fdt51r9wpm5o2_1280.png

Which team has kept the most clean sheets? I cant even remember more than 1 or 2 games where either team has failed to score.

Don't think anyone has had more than one clean sheet.

Which team has kept the most clean sheets? I cant even remember more than 1 or 2 games where either team has failed to score.

Czechs, Greece, Germany, Spain and France all have 1 clean sheet. That's all, I think

Going to be tactical dive/foul/be a dick central if Portugal are in the driving seat come 70 mins. No-one does it better in Europe.

Hoping for that, followed by injury time Denmark winner.

Holland goal in the second early on is needed.

I'm a bit of a fraud when it comes to the gamesmanship thing, as much as I advocate it nothing drives me more mental watching it.

Holland have no midfield whatsoever. I can see why van Marwijk went with van Bommell and De Jong, as poor as it made them atleast they had a foothold in the middle. Portugal are walking through van der Vaart.

Germany still haven't convince me yet. The defence looks fragile everytime it's tested - and we're talking about Denmark here.

Offensively, they just don't look as creative as in 2010. Time will tell, but I doubt they'll this tournament.

Guest neesy111

Germany still haven't convince me yet. The defence looks fragile everytime it's tested - and we're talking about Denmark here.

Offensively, they just don't look as creative as in 2010. Time will tell, but I doubt they'll this tournament.

I'm always wary of teams with Zonal Marking, I'll never be convinced of it.

Holland have no midfield whatsoever. I can see why van Marwijk went with van Bommell and De Jong, as poor as it made them atleast they had a foothold in the middle. Portugal are walking through van der Vaart.

Strootman would be a good compromise.

Do you "support" Germany?

Going to be tactical dive/foul/be a dick central if Portugal are in the driving seat come 70 mins. No-one does it better in Europe.

They've been like that for years now this hideous, hideous team. They would have already started with the negative stuff had Holland not scored early and they discovered the dutch defence was like gruyère.

No. Said that before, explained my reasons before. England supporter when it comes to the tournaments.

Not really against Germany, of course, but if it comes down to England - Germany, I know which shirt I'd wear - and it doesn't have the "Bundesadler" on it.

Strootman would be a good compromise.

Yeah I said that the other day. Not got a look in.

No. Said that before, explained my reasons before. England supporter when it comes to the tournaments.

Not really against Germany, of course, but if it comes down to England - Germany, I know which shirt I'd wear - and it doesn't have the "Bundesadler" on it.

:thup: must've missed that but fair do's.