Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting bored of the commentary already. Spain are rightly the favourites for this match and the tournament, but you'd think Italy were fucking wank. It's not an FA Cup third round match ffs.

Getting bored of the commentary already. Spain are rightly the favourites for this match and the tournament, but you'd think Italy were fucking wank. It's not an FA Cup third round match ffs.

It's no 'biggest shock for years' as 9th in the world Denmark beat Holland that the BBC through out yesterday.

Commentary keep bringing up barca chelsea despite the fact italy here have arguably threatened more than spain. Dreadful commentating.

Both both broadcasters have done that all tournament the minute it's been a shit game.

It's no 'biggest shock for years' as 9th in the world Denmark beat Holland that the BBC through out yesterday.

Aye, that was a real crock of shit. I liked how Pearce even admitted that the Dutch fans they'd spoke to didn't rate the team as highly as the media does.

What else do people expect from Champion and Burley?!!? Wankers of the highest order the both of them.

Champion is one of the few commentators I can actually tolerate...

What else do people expect from Champion and Burley?!!? Wankers of the highest order the both of them.

Champion is one of the few commentators I can actually tolerate...

:scared:

Can't stand the fucker me personally.