Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/10/futbol/eurocopa_2012/espana/1339335755_extras_portada_1.jpg

Note to our fans, if you don't have enough people, don't try the "spelling out the team's name in the shirt" thing. Looks s***.

Santon should be playing as that LWB instead of Giacherrini tbh

Agreed, theres also a couple of others not picked you could also say that about.... and yeah i agree Italy have been better to watch.

Definitely need to bring someone on who can link up better than Balo as he's just giving the ball away constantly.

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/10/futbol/eurocopa_2012/espana/1339335755_extras_portada_1.jpg

Note to our fans, if you don't have enough people, don't try the "spelling out the team's name in the shirt" thing. Looks s***.

At the very least, the guy on the far right should be a massive fat bastard.

Agreed, theres also a couple of others not picked you could also say that about.... and yeah i agree Italy have been better to watch.

Definitely need to bring someone on who can link up better than Balo as he's just giving the ball away constantly.

They should take Balotelli of for the fact that they (I assume) want to finish the game with 11 men. He's in big danger of getting sent off. Well, just normal then.

At the very least, the guy on the far right should be a massive fat bastard.

Or a topless girl/woman. Two letters in that case would look better than just one.

They should take Balotelli of for the fact that they (I assume) want to finish the game with 11 men. He's in big danger of getting sent off. Well, just normal then.

theres that too, but yeah id bring Di Natale on not only would he link better than Balotelli he's also a better goalscorer.