Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this jelavić is mental... how on earth he scores so many goals?

He's a good player?

I really quite like him, whenever I've seen him he's missed a few chances but he's always involved and obviously scores a good few.

Modric and Perisic aside there is nee quality out there.

Dont rate Rakitic and Srna?

I do but they've not shown much thus far IMO.

Alright fair enough :thup: and nah it was'nt offside because last touch was from an irish player when the ball was last played by a croat he was on.

Oh, it came off an Irish player in the lead up to the goal.

But Jelavic was offside from the initial shot. How that's not gaining an advantage I'm not sure.

Having seen the replay again, it was an attempted "clearance" from the Irish player so guess that it's not offside if the defender had regained "control" of the situation? :dontknow:

No idea what I've just said there tbh.

But Jelavic was offside from the initial shot. How that's not gaining an advantage I'm not sure.

Having seen the replay again, it was an attempted "clearance" from the Irish player so guess that it's not offside if the defender had "control" of the situation? :dontknow:

Yeah I know it came off a defender last, but Jelavic was already offside when the first shot was struck outside the box (as was another attacker). Presumably it classes as a second phase or whatever bollocks, but he clearly gained an advantage and that's what the rule is supposed to prevent.

Having seen the replay again, it was an attempted "clearance" from the Irish player so guess that it's not offside if the defender had "control" of the situation? :dontknow:

Yeah I know it came off a defender last, but Jelavic was already offside when the first shot was struck outside the box (as was another attacker). Presumably it classes as a second phase or whatever bollocks, but he clearly gained an advantage and that's what the rule is supposed to prevent.

Looks like it. I'm confused now though!