Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good on the Greeks. Hope they win the whole thing again.

Not sure I can think of anything worse than that scenario.

p*ssed off that I must watch Greece one more time.

Yep. One quarterfinal guarenteed to be w***.

Greece's games in this tournament have not been w***

Better than the predictability of Spain games for a start.

Nice to see the greek football team providing some joy to their people.

:thup:

Don't think people are quite aware of how bad things are in Greece. For all the jokes and jibes it really is a tragedy what's happening. Glad to see them through.

Nice to see the greek football team providing some joy to their people.

:thup:

Don't think people are quite aware of how bad things are in Greece. For all the jokes and jibes it really is a tragedy what's happening. Glad to see them through.

:bluestar:

This talk of Rooney coming back into the side; remember how bad he was in South Africa? :spit:

That's odd, I remember you saying he'd been pretty good before the Germany game.

That's odd. Talking shit as usual. :thup:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Just seen the highlights of Greece, and yet again goalside extra refs proving utterly useless for the pen/dive decision :lol:

Just like in England's game when the ball went out just under the guy's nose and he was incapable of making a call.

Not seen the decision in question, but it's their job to talk to the ref through a mic. They don't actually make a decision, they advise. Ref has the final say.

I just can't stand Greece. Euro 2004, horrible playacting, stupid fans and the whole country is a mess. Harsh, but that's how I feel. :lol:

Nah the Greek people are great, it's just their team that are rank. Not a single player worth watching in the whole side, dull football and a sprinkling of play-acting thrown in for good measure.

Guest neesy111

I just can't stand Greece. Euro 2004, horrible playacting, stupid fans and the whole country is a mess. Harsh, but that's how I feel. :lol:

Nah the Greek people are great, it's just their team that are rank. Not a single player worth watching in the whole side, dull football and a sprinkling of play-acting thrown in for good measure.

They should be commended for getting the most out of a limited set of players.

Not seen the decision in question, but it's their job to talk to the ref through a mic. They don't actually make a decision, they advise. Ref has the final say.

Yeah, they should advise the ref that he is making a mistake and of what the correct decision is. Just like linesmen.

Might be true, it's just the image I've gotten from the media ie.  Neonazi party getting a lot of votes, massive demonstrations against cutting the costs that are ridiculous etc. Don't think I've met a Greek in my life. I apologize for my offending comments that are based on limited knowledge.  :rose:

Might be true, it's just the image I've gotten from the media ie.  Neonazi party getting a lot of votes, massive demonstrations against cutting the costs that are ridiculous etc. Don't think I've met a Greek in my life. I apologize for my offending comments that are based on limited knowledge.  :rose:

Right wing partiess obtaining votes is fairly common in nearly all situations that involve economic harship, isn't it?