Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

hahaha wtf

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

That sounds so unlikely, it might just be true  :laugh:

Fuck it, I'm running with that

I believe RVP addressed rumours he converted to Islam before marrying his Dutch-Morrocan wife. 

"It's not true. I am not a Muslim, nor a Christian or a Jew. I have been raised liberally. If you want to become a Muslim it should come from the heart. I would not do it just to please my wife."

http://www.dutch-football.com/football/articles/robin_van_persie_holland_netherlands_euro_2008.shtml

That's from four years ago, suppose he could have converted since then but it doesn't sound like he had any intention of doing so.

Guest Spark

I'll be honest, after this bit...

Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over

...I thought the story was going in a different direction.

Guest Roger Kint

Got to admire UEFA trying to brush racism/crowd trouble under the carpet while hammering somebodies sponsored kegs  :lol:

so Bendtner for showing a "not approved sponsor" gets a 1 game ban and a 100k fine, which is more or less the same punishment as Russia got last week.

Fantastic work UEFA great to see you've got your priorities in order :clap:

Guest Roger Kint

so Bendtner for showing a "not approved sponsor" gets a 1 game ban and a 100k fine, which is more or less the same punishment as Russia got last week.

Fantastic work UEFA great to see you've got your priorities in order :clap:

Didnt Spain get something like £8k fine for racially abusing Englands black players once? Pissing joke organisation, just heard they are clammering to fine England over the fans apparently trying to get on the pitch on Friday