Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This first half has been pretty poor like. It's been compounded massively by the abysmal comms like.

No flow.

Not too much of a surprise, Croatia I reckon would've taken a draw at HT. But now they know they have to go for it, got to open up.

Aye true, they've gone about their work in a diligent manner to be fair to them. Broken the game up well.

I have a feeling Croatia may nick it second half and Spain go out

Epic lulz if that happens.

Would proper piss myself laughing like. Only takes 1 chance, maybe the reason Jelly was left on the bench to come on and shake it up if needed a goal and be fresh

I have a feeling Croatia may nick it second half and Spain go out

This would be very funny.

And there can only be one man.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/1/21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

Spain are dull to watch tbh.

I'm half spanish, so I say this with no bias whatsover, but that was literally the worst half of football I have watched in a long while. We offered next to no threat, there is no pace there and cutting edge, not Torres's fault, he's had nothing to work with. Need to improve in the 2nd, because it only takes one mistake or one break and Spain could be heading out.

Spain are dull to watch tbh.

I'm half spanish, so I say this with no bias whatsover, but that was literally the worst half of football I have watched in a long while. We offered next to no threat, there is no pace there and cutting edge, not Torres's fault, he's had nothing to work with. Need to improve in the 2nd, because it only takes one mistake or one break and Spain could be heading out.

Still fully expect Spain to score that goal. 1-0 win to them imo.

Saying that, as I've been wrong too many times this tournament, it could well be a Croatia win.

So as it stands we want to finish 2nd tomorrow?

Which would mean facing Greece in the semis.

:memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: