Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would be good for the tournament if Ukraine manage to stick about for the knockouts.

Reckon it'll effect crowds there if they go out given that most their grounds have been empty and it's only Germans/Czechs left in with any sizable support out there.

Aye, both the hosts out would be gash for the general atmosphere of the tournament. Would rather it was Poland going through but this mob would do.

Navas is a homesick little puff anyway.

Another who needs to seriously bulk up.

:lol: We all know where this is leading to. Fades to black at half time in their QF game.

"Spain lose 4-0."

Would be good for the tournament if Ukraine manage to stick about for the knockouts.

Reckon it'll effect crowds there if they go out given that most their grounds have been empty and it's only Germans/Czechs left in with any sizable support out there.

Aye, both the hosts out would be gash for the general atmosphere of the tournament. Would rather it was Poland going through but this mob would do.

Don't think it'll effect Poland so much, crowds and atmosphere there has been far better throughout from what I've seen in the grounds. Easier to get too for non-Poles and the locals have more disposable cash n all which always helps in terms of crowd numbers too.

:lol: Yawha?

Think he's over it now but he could never go away to tournaments because he'd be proper ill if he was away from Seville for too long. Anxiety attacks and seizures etc.

Think he's over it now but he could never go away to tournaments because he'd be proper ill if he was away from Seville for too long. Anxiety attacks and seizures etc.

Must be the way they're raised in Seville. Remember reading similar about Joaquin and Reyes.

Blimey. Looks over it if tonight is anything to go by, was really impressed. Can't confess to have seen a great deal of Sevilla (infact, the last time i saw them could even be the Waffa final against Boro).

Wasn't there even a point when he couldn't even play away games as well? Fair play to him for getting over it mind. Despite having shit loads of money things like that aren't as easy as people make it out to be when you're as fortunate as a footballer.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Republic out with no points, one goal scored and nine conceded . . . .

Think I'll have a beer to celebrate  :smug:

Northern Ireland out with only 2 wins from 10 before the competition even begun. Drink to that ye c**t.

Trappattoini's lack of knowledge of who our best players are and his stubbornness to change tactics amongst other things f**ked us over but hey it wasn't too bad to get there in the first place. I have enjoyed my time in Poland too.

I am now up for France to win this because two of my favourite players play for them :D Although if my Irish friends knew this I'd be shot dead after what happen in the infamous wc play-off match.

Northern Ireland out with only 2 wins from 10 before the competition even begun. Drink to that ye c**t.

Trappattoini's lack of knowledge of who our best players are and his stubbornness to change tactics amongst other things f**ked us over but hey it wasn't too bad to get there in the first place. I have enjoyed my time in Poland too.

I am now up for France to win this because two of my favourite players play for them :D Although if my Irish friends knew this I'd be shot dead after what happen in the infamous wc play-off match.

"RTE's Bill O'Herlihy announced that 87% of respondents to an RTE poll thought Ireland would beat Croatia (ranked 8th best team in the world by UEFA)"  :facepalm:

We're crap for sure, but not delusional.  :idiot2:

:D

"RTE's Bill O'Herlihy announced that 87% of respondents to an RTE poll thought Ireland would beat Croatia (ranked 8th best team in the world by UEFA)"  :facepalm:

We're crap for sure, but not delusional.  :idiot2:

:D

Who teh f*ck takes a poll on rté. The most optimistic fans clearly. I was hoping for at least a draw but we got outplayed ah well. We're still the best of the celtic nations :D. Oh and just for craic 5-0 we beat your lot so stfu :D.

Celtic nations are basically fucked then  :D

Self praise is no recommendation, I'd expect a pub team to beat us 5 at the minute  :'(

Enjoy the irony of supporting the French after the whole Team 33 incident :iamatwat: your secret is safe with me.

Viva la France  :indi:

Must be the way they're raised in Seville. Remember reading similar about Joaquin and Reyes.

Fairly common throughout the whole of Spain I think. According to my mate whos lived there for a few years now many of them live with their folks into their mid twenties and don't like to leave home much.

Guest Phil K

Who teh f*ck takes a poll on rté. The most optimistic fans clearly. I was hoping for at least a draw but we got outplayed ah well. We're still the best of the celtic nations :D. Oh and just for craic 5-0 we beat your lot so stfu :D.

Needs a big overhaul too many past it players, and not enough young hungry types (or so it seemed)

being honest I'm over that incident (other than a continuing hatred of Henry) France got its karma at the world cup and that satisfied me

Celtic nations are basically fucked then  :D

Self praise is no recommendation, I'd expect a pub team to beat us 5 at the minute  :'(

Enjoy the irony of supporting the French after the whole Team 33 incident :iamatwat: your secret is safe with me.

Viva la France  :indi:

Ah well at least we still have the best fans though, Irish and Scotish fans are great craic to be around. I will enjoyed btw because I love ben arfa and cabaye will happily will them on. I never had anything against france anyway only henry. Viva la Ben arfa Viva la Cabaye :D.

Can we stop talking about two countries who have absolutely no place in European competition, please.

It's over. You're out. It's all good.

Ok then  :whatdidido:.