Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well that was quite possibly the best two weeks of my life.

Got back last night, in absolute ribbons here. Two week hangover, drank more vodka in the last fortnight than I had in my whole life previously. :lol:

Can't say enough good stuff about Poland. Cheap drink, good food and friendly locals, literally had no problems from anybody the entire time. Police were happy to let us drink in the street and sing songs and anything we wanted really as long as nobody broke anything or bothered any of the locals.

Polish women :megusta:

Croatian fans were cracking, loads of fun before/after/during the match. Spanish fans were good fun before and after the game, Italian fans were useless on more or less every level.

Had tickets to our first and last game before I went, couldn't afford a ticket to the Spain game. However through some serious good fortune myself and one of my friends ended up having an entire VIP Skybox to ourselves. Free drink with our own personal waitress all night and a seat near the halfway line, was absolutely magic. We were the only fuckers in the corporate seats with jerseys on who gave any sort of fuck about the game, was pretty good at the end when we were both singing our hearts out with nobody else near us doing the same. :lol:

Shame about how shite we were, really disappointing performances. Obviously was expecting that we'd be outplayed in all three games but so many of the goals we gave away were through sloppy defending/goalkeeping which is something we've never really done under Trapattoni. The result was obviously three comfortable defeats which I didn't expect, bad as we are in terms of talent.

Spain were absolutely magnificent to watch btw, the quality of their first touch and close control throughout was absolutely jaw dropping. Was an absolute joy to be there and see them live.

Oh, and

We'll sing when we want

We'll sing when we want

FUCK YOU ROY KEANE

We'll sing when we want

PORTUGAL XI: Rui Patricio, Joao Pereira, Pepe, Bruno Alves, Fabio Coentrao, Meireles, Veloso, Joao Moutinho, Nani, Postiga, Ronaldo.

CZECH REPUBLIC XI: Cech, Gebre Selassie, Sivok, Kadlec, Limbersky, Hubschman, Plasil, Jiracek, Darida, Pilar, Baros.