Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Malouda. :lol:

Didn't notice that at the time. Pathetic.

What did he do ?

Alonso was right next to him as the move was developing. Malouda just stood still and watched Alonso run 20 yards and head in with nobody else anywhere near him.

just seen this :lol:

Spain aren't boring, it's playing against 8 defenders in every match that's boring. Put them against a team that wants to play and it'll be a beautiful game.

Spain don't attack, they have possession and just wear teams down with it, once they have a goal they're perfectly content just to sit there passing it around for whats left and do absolutely fuck all, its tedious viewing

I agree that the matches are tedious, but it's only partly Spain's fault. Opponents play with fear and park the bus, so every match is like this - although Croatia weren't as bad. They're just passing it around to lure their defenders away because it's so difficult to break down these tactics. They keep finding a way though.

Alonso was right next to him as the move was developing. Malouda just stood still and watched Alonso run 20 yards and head in with nobody else anywhere near him.

Oh dear. I never spotted that either. Wow.

Every time I've watched Ribery he's been shite.

12 goals and 20 assists for Bayern this year suggests he's doing something right, but i generally agree. he usually plays like a promising, if raw, youngster rather than a 29 year old.

Robben's another one like that, so selfish. been a disgrace whenever ive seen him play recently.

Quarter finals have all been really shit so far. Hope tomorrow is decent.

Honestly think our game will be the best. Evenly matched teams, no fear.

Same.

Put it this way, we may well lose but there is absolutely no chance we'll approach the final 20 minutes like France did tonight if we're behind.

Spain aren't boring, it's playing against 8 defenders in every match that's boring. Put them against a team that wants to play and it'll be a beautiful game.

:thup:

Don't agree with this fully. They still don't commit players forward, make runs etc because a. they don't play enough players who can do it and b. the mentality of those on the pitch doesn't fill the void.

To be honest I don't really blame them today. France gave them a free pass into the semis. They were more than happy to play at half-pace and keep players fresh for the next round. It was like an inconsequential friendly or something.

Promising start in the group stages, but this tournament has fallen flat.

Awful quarter finals. Spain are so boring to watch.

Could have been so much better if some decent teams qualified from Group A.

Quarter finals have all been really shit so far. Hope tomorrow is decent.

Honestly think our game will be the best. Evenly matched teams, no fear.

Same.

Put it this way, we may well lose but there is absolutely no chance we'll approach the final 20 minutes like France did tonight if we're behind.

Aye, really looking forward to tomorrows match tbh. It'll be a good game IMO and obviously it's better when you've a vested interest plus I've no idea who'll triumph.

Every time I've watched Ribery he's been shite.

12 goals and 20 assists for Bayern this year suggests he's doing something right, but i generally agree. he usually plays like a promising, if raw, youngster rather than a 29 year old.

Robben's another one like that, so selfish. been a disgrace whenever ive seen him play recently.

He's a very talented player and his club stats speak for themself. He has however not done fuck all for France since the 06 World Cup. The only time I can remember him have a good game against a good side in the Champions League recently was the Man City home game last season.

I defend him and rate him as a footballer because I enjoy his style of play, he is something between a traditional winger and a playmaker which is rare - but frankly he is one of the biggest big game bottlers going.