Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know why Buffon had blue tape on his neck against England? I've noticed a few players with tape on them. I think Balotelli had three strips of black tape on his back. Is it to hide certain tattoos (one of the Italian players had one long and one short sleeve under his football shirt. The only reason I can think for that is to hide tattoos) or to help with injuries?

Anyone know why Buffon had blue tape on his neck against England? I've noticed a few players with tape on them. I think Balotelli had three strips of black tape on his back. Is it to hide certain tattoos (one of the Italian players had one long and one short sleeve under his football shirt. The only reason I can think for that is to hide tattoos) or to help with injuries?

It's kinetic tape, used to support and/or protect muscles - it spreads the load across the area taped up. Particularly useful if you've got a niggle or strain and want to play through.

It's kinesio tape, helps the muscles.

Brilliant half from Portugal. Hats off to Bento for trying something else rather than just sitting back. :thup:

It works, Italy did it - even bigger fools France for not bothering.