Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mark Bright: "I'm sure Russia and Czech Republic are sat with their feet up in a hotel somewhere enjoying this game."

If that's what he was doing an hour before a match, it's no surprise he was shit.

Mark Bright: "I'm sure Russia and Czech Republic are sat with their feet up in a hotel somewhere enjoying this game."

If that's what he was doing an hour before a match, it's no surprise he was shit.

This Mark Bright sounds like a disaster.

Oh no, forgot Mark Bright would be commentating during this tournament. Woeful.

Poland didn't deserve to win that. Didn't look that desperate to get the 2nd and before they knew it they were level due to impressively shit keeping. From then, Greece were very comfortable.

Oh no, forgot Mark Bright would be commentating during this tournament. Woeful.

Poland didn't deserve to win that. Didn't look that desperate to get the 2nd and before they knew it they were level due to impressively shit keeping. From then, Greece were very comfortable.

Very risk averse performance when they were 1-0 up. Relying on Greek to be shit rather than to go for a second. JUSTICE.

an odd situation where both Poland and Greece blew it,

Poland after an excellent 1st half should have done better 2nd half and what was Scezeny thinking

Greece for not getting the winner when they had the momentum 2nd half

Still good game and good start to the Euros

Possibly one of the most hyperbolic sports articles I have ever read.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303918204577448383166444226.html?mod=WSJEurope_hpp_LEFTTopStories

This is going to be a hard one for a lot of sports fans in the U.S. to swallow, but if La Roja manages to win a second consecutive European championship, it's going to have to be considered the greatest sports team of all time.

Possibly one of the most hyperbolic sports articles I have ever read.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303918204577448383166444226.html?mod=WSJEurope_hpp_LEFTTopStories

This is going to be a hard one for a lot of sports fans in the U.S. to swallow, but if La Roja manages to win a second consecutive European championship, it's going to have to be considered the greatest sports team of all time.

Jesus fucking Christ.