Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

30 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Why should they get a warning like? Time wasting is time wasting, like a foul is a foul, if its a yellow card it's a yellow card. 

We/they can pretend they don't know the timings of whats considered time wasting etc but come on, when you're time wasting you know you're doing it

It wasn't time wasting on this occasion though!! She went to kick it, realised her option was blocked, so readjusted to play it short!! Only 38 minutes gone too! No need for a second yellow at all!!

Agree. But in fairness, Paqueta should have walked too. 

One for the yellow he got, and he threw the ball miles away after a decision went against him, about 30 seconds in.

By the letter of the law, he should have already been on one.

1 minute ago, morpeth mag said:

If it was a deliberate action by the WHU player the goal stands.

If it accidentally deflects off the WHU player than Issk is offside.

They spent their time analysing the WHU header.

It was quite clearly a deliberate header though. It took them ages. You could tell after one replay

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to complain about refs regularly but this guy was a total wanker. The slightest of contact and he blew up against us, the other way round he didn’t blow even if it was heavy contact at times. Total fucking wanker

Presumably the absolutely nailed on penalty on Miggy has been discussed at length? Absolutely terrible overall performance like.

Performances for officials like that where they constantly petulantly break momentum are so frustrating. I get that it's incompetence or just referee style but the end result is still the same in that it hampers us.  

I didn’t think the Miggy one was a pen live like, it was a dive. 

Overall I don’t know if guidelines have changed or what, but you seem to be able to get booked for nothing and then not booked for blatantly fouling or stopping a counter. It’s odd. 

He was absolutely shit all night, but his finest moment was his insistence on standing over Isak for a good minute, gesturing for him to get up and off the pitch as he was clearly injured, recieving medical attention, and needing to be subbed.

It was the way he did it too, absolute creep.

Edited by Hanshithispantz