Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

One of the worst performances I can remember without a single massive blunder (Caicedo might have walked with VAR but think yellow is alright too). Was way too happy to whistle any slightest contact and ruined the flow of the game yet somehow didn’t seem to give us any of those extremely soft freekicks.

Last night was really back to the bad old days. 

Gordon injured in 2nd minute.  Our attaching threat reduced significantly.  Obvious red. 

Kraft taken out at the end of the half.  No free kick even. Gash on his shin as the player left his studs in. This one was actually worse imo.  The player meant it.  

With VAR we win that match.  

Just now, joeyt said:

I think it was Redknapp or someone else at Sky said after 90 mins how well he'd refereed the match and he didn't need VAR at all

Completely forgetting the two blatant red card offences 

Redknapp said it was far too early for a red so was correct or something like that didn't he? 

10 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Redknapp said it was far too early for a red so was correct or something like that didn't he? 

Yeah, basically said "it was too early, Karen, and you're a lass anyway so wtf do you know" whilst shaking his head and pulling a face like a whippet shitting a hedgehog 

7 hours ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Last night was really back to the bad old days. 

Gordon injured in 2nd minute.  Our attaching threat reduced significantly.  Obvious red. 

Kraft taken out at the end of the half.  No free kick even. Gash on his shin as the player left his studs in. This one was actually worse imo.  The player meant it.  

With VAR we win that match.  

the ref was a major (but not the only) reason for our defeat.

1 hour ago, andycap said:

I don't think he was mind Mike Dean even said he was onside. 

I find myself agreeing with a lot that Luke Edwards has to say these days (he's incredibly supportive of Eddie, calling out the Twitter nonsense), but Mike Dean?