FIFA Ballon d'Or Awards - Guess Who Wins Again?

Village Idiot

Guest firetotheworks

They can't give it to Messi every year. It's about time Iniesta got it.

He's the best though, that's the point.

I think the biggest compliment you can give Messi is that Ronaldo is extraordinarily good yet a fairly distant 2nd.

Exactly. Ronaldo is phenomenal, yet the fact Messi is pretty much the undisputed best just shows how good he is.

That "can't do it without Xavi & Iniesta" thing. I read the other week that before a game then when it happened, Xavi hadn't assisted a goal for Messi in about 2 and a half years.

Aye they highlighted it on Revista. The hattrick goal against Depor last week when he got it and dribbled around 3 of the opposition before scoring :lol: Last previous one was against Villarreal in 2010.

Xavi doesn't really give *that* many assists though, he's always the guy that will give the ball to the guy that then will make the assist.

• 2 months later...

Must be a great feeling born in Barcelona and being a supporter of that club - your issues aren't, why the fuck is Willo still here and why does Shola get a go and Pards' tactical gaffs, its more how many fucking trophies can we win this year?

:memeyeah:

Should the others even show up to this? :lol:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/714363851.jpg?key=439602&Expires=1357580304&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=qj7lUQLqJU7pA7MrLaq6iPq6iSOn1MR5F~66ICkjgh06y60bejW9W9jvfyCRyYrUSTrPQpL1ZtYndHEkhHslmrSw8jVzbQRln4TR7l~i5VZ22zMQaYe~O2GNoJoTdqA2hbtzifGFp82guHAQyuKwDwpjAAtcBQRSIFtBjLNfDX0_