James Tomkins

Dave

Pieters I am a bit wary of, didn't they want about £7m and he wasn't that highly rated by those that had seen him a fair bit.

Might be being a bit cynical but would people prefer certain other players because they aren't English?  :undecided:

There's always been that young+english markup on players so they don't really represent value for money but beyond that and how the player would affect our homegrown numbers I don't really care about their nationality.

i don't understand the mark up on english playes. in the past certainly when clubs could only have so many foreigners but not now all EU nationals are allowed.

Pieters I am a bit wary of, didn't they want about £7m and he wasn't that highly rated by those that had seen him a fair bit.

Might be being a bit cynical but would people prefer certain other players because they aren't English?  :undecided:

There's always been that young+english markup on players so they don't really represent value for money but beyond that and how the player would affect our homegrown numbers I don't really care about their nationality.

i don't understand the mark up on english playes. in the past certainly when clubs could only have so many foreigners but not now all EU nationals are allowed.

Me either. The guesses off the top of my head are you'd assume they know English well enough already so communication won't be a problem, they are able to slot into the culture of a new city relatively comfortably (e.g. no whinging about the food, weather so on) and are more familiar with the football culture of the league so settling wil lbe much faster.  Is that really worth how much more they cost?  I don't know.  I'm probably overlooking some simple reason.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/294269/Cup-clash-holds-key-to-James-Tomkins-dream-Toon-move

The West Ham boss has to decide if defender James Tomkins will feature against Sheffield Wednesday and in so doing wreck his chances of a dream move to link up again with his old boss Alan Pardew at Newcastle.

Pardew has already had a £2.5million bid for Tomkins turned down by the Hammers, but is expected to up that to at least £3m.

But the deal will almost certainly be scuppered if Tomkins plays today and is cup-tied as a result.

Allardyce, who against his wishes let Scott Parker move to Tottenham last August, hinted that he may not do the same with Tomkins, unless Pardew comes back with a mega offer.

“There’s a price for every player, but we can’t afford to let our best players leave,” he said.

“I had to leave out Parker because all the Tottenham stuff was affecting him before his move to White Hart Lane. It was no good either for him or ourselves.

‘‘But as far as James is concerned, he’s playing well, is at the right club for him and we want to keep him.

“It’s as simple as that.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/294269/Cup-clash-holds-key-to-James-Tomkins-dream-Toon-move

The West Ham boss has to decide if defender James Tomkins will feature against Sheffield Wednesday and in so doing wreck his chances of a dream move to link up again with his old boss Alan Pardew at Newcastle.

Pardew has already had a £2.5million bid for Tomkins turned down by the Hammers, but is expected to up that to at least £3m.

But the deal will almost certainly be scuppered if Tomkins plays today and is cup-tied as a result.

Allardyce, who against his wishes let Scott Parker move to Tottenham last August, hinted that he may not do the same with Tomkins, unless Pardew comes back with a mega offer.

“There’s a price for every player, but we can’t afford to let our best players leave,” he said.

“I had to leave out Parker because all the Tottenham stuff was affecting him before his move to White Hart Lane. It was no good either for him or ourselves.

‘‘But as far as James is concerned, he’s playing well, is at the right club for him and we want to keep him.

“It’s as simple as that.”

That's a rehash of what Allardyce said in his Standard column on Friday.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-24025805-forget-the-rumours-james-tomkins-has-not-asked-to-leave-and-we-want-to-keep-him.do

the f*** is this drivel? :lol:  that's literally the worst article i've ever set eyes on...pseudo sex and the city girly bullshit meets football, f*** off

It reads strangely as a football article because she never says 'our' when talking about their team.  It's always 'my manager', 'my player' instead of 'our manager' or 'our team'.  Bit weird and makes her sound kind of self obssessed and egotistical.

Karen Brady's real diary has been released.

Sunday:

Still aching down there but somehow manage to drop my knickers for my husband.

Monday:

Go to work, drop my knickers for the boss.

Tuesday:

Go and watch the team train, go to the toilets and bring out my rabbit.

Wednesday:

Off to a meeting with some sort of football community, end up shagging the richest bloke there in the toilets.

Thursday:

Find a wad of notes in my bag and a card with a number on it from the bloke last night, do nothing all day then go home a let my knickers loose for the hubby.

Friday:

Getting excited for tomorrow, shag the other boss in all the excitement.

Saturday:

My lads have a good win, as a reward I follow them into the dressing room and let them all take me. (To be fair I would have done them all if it was a draw just for the effort, and I would have done if they lost just to try and cheer them up).

The dirty fucking whore.

Guest bimpy474

Karen Brady's real diary has been released.

Sunday:

Still aching down there but somehow manage to drop my knickers for my husband.

Monday:

Go to work, drop my knickers for the boss.

Tuesday:

Go and watch the team train, go to the toilets and bring out my rabbit.

Wednesday:

Off to a meeting with some sort of football community, end up shagging the richest bloke there in the toilets.

Thursday:

Find a wad of notes in my bag and a card with a number on it from the bloke last night, do nothing all day then go home a let my knickers loose for the hubby.

Friday:

Getting excited for tomorrow, shag the other boss in all the excitement.

Saturday:

My lads have a good win, as a reward I follow them into the dressing room and let them all take me.

The dirty fucking whore.

Shame i dont buy The Sun, sounded an interesting read that :D

Guest Chubby Jason

I find it funny that racism causes so much outrage on here but blatant sexist posts such as that are accepted as normal.

Guest bimpy474

I find it funny that racism causes so much outrage on here but blatant sexist posts such as that are accepted as normal.

Show us your tits Chubbs.

Guest Chubby Jason

Show us your tits Chubbs.

http://hatchesmagazine.com/blogs/Flyosophy/files/2011/01/man-boobs.jpg