James Tomkins

Dave

He's from Basildon? Sign him up.

Basildon FFS, bet he's from Chafford Hundred the posh tosser :D

Chafford Hundred is a good 10 miles from Basildon? Apparently went to the Chalvedon School, which is in Basildon...

Guest bimpy474

He's from Basildon? Sign him up.

Basildon FFS, bet he's from Chafford Hundred the posh tosser :D

Chafford Hundred is a good 10 miles from Basildon? Apparently went to the Chalvedon School, which is in Basildon...

I know all that as i live down here, i was joking but it only works if someone actually lives down this way, trust me they would get it, Basildon is ermmmm......well i would rather live in a sesspit than live there.

Guest bimpy474

There's genuinely a place called 'Chafford Hundred'?

Indeed.  Loads of new housing estates or at least they were when I was househunting around London back in the 90s.

There still building, even got a lake and nature park in the middle of the place now, all very posh.

Guest bimpy474

Who the fuck named that then? And how much snuff did his servants put in his powder box?

Chafford Hundred was the name of a larger area which was broken up years ago, they just re-used the name when they decide to build a new town-ish place.

Guest bimpy474

At least this looks like we are trying to get someone through early rather than last minute as usual /hopeful

True but i wouldn't go above what they have bid now, maybe its because Fat Sam but i hate giving money to that man, also hate West Ham like, surrounded by the knuckle headed wannabe gangster, bottles of bud drinking mongs down here.

Guest bimpy474

How, fuck off with the cockney talk, you bellends.

This. Who gives a fuck where he's from :lol:

You ever been to Basildon though ?

:D

west ham hates us,  they will try to squeeze as much money out of ashley.  which wont happen, because ashley will not pay over the odds lol

karren brady writes,

"You'll remember Demba, the one who walked out on West Ham to join Newcastle? Before he walked, we were discussing a new deal and his agents wanted a buy-out clause. We never got that far.

I often wonder if he managed to get that in his Newcastle deal.

If he did, I hope Demba shows them more loyalty than he did to David Sullivan, who took a chance on him in the first place."

a very bitter hammer she is.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4029368/Karren-Bradys-football-diary.html

west ham hates us,  they will try to squeeze as much money out of ashley.  which wont happen, because ashley will not pay over the odds lol

karren brady writes,

"You'll remember Demba, the one who walked out on West Ham to join Newcastle? Before he walked, we were discussing a new deal and his agents wanted a buy-out clause. We never got that far.

If he did, I hope Demba shows them more loyalty than he did to David Sullivan, who took a chance on him in the first place."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4029368/Karren-Bradys-football-diary.html

I really wish that horrible gash would just spontaneously combust

karren brady writes,

It's amazing it still seems lost on West Ham fans that he didn't want to play Championshit football and seeing how fucking amazing he is you can see why.

Yeah im sure the clause was so that he could get out of the championship as soon as possible. There is no way i can see Ashley agreeing to a buy out clauses seeing as that's how we scout a lot of our players.

karren brady writes,

In the same diary thing she started talking about one of her friends in football who was seeing someone but it turned out the girl he was seeing was actually married and she never told him. Anyway her friend told her all of this in confidence and even though she didn't name him she gave brief clues to who he is and also actually broke his trust by telling the world about it in anyway.

karren brady writes,

In the same dairy thing she started talking about one of her friends in football who was seeing someone but it turned out the girl he was seeing was actually married and she never told him. Anyway her friend told her all of this confidence and even though she didn't name him she gave brief clues to who he is and also actually broke his trust by telling the world about it in anyway.

She's just fucking milking it now like.