Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

you're

One of the most misused words in the English language, its up there with definitely/definately, loose/lose, their/there and the old favourite here/hear.

I admire your grammar warriorness, you go girl :D

you're

One of the most missed used words in the English language, its up there with definitely/definately, loose/lose, their/there and the old favourite here/hear.

to be honest if someone makes a decent contribution to the debate I more than likely won't mention it.

Guest bimpy474

you're

One of the most missed used words in the English language, its up there with definitely/definately, loose/lose, their/there and the old favourite here/hear.

to be honest if someone makes a decent contribution to the debate I more than likely won't mention it.

Very true, i always think its the speed of the typist that causes the mistakes, well that and the fact we are mostly chimps just banging the keyboard in no particular order.

Guest Howaythetoon

If he doesnt start against Wolves, Pardew has no business being a manager of this club. Such an exclusion would show extreme cowardice and negativity on a level with Allardyce vs Derby.

your getting embarassing now :D

Not as embarrassing as actually picking Obertan and R.Taylor ahead of Ben Arfa. And he gets paid to do that!

Guest bimpy474

If he doesnt start against Wolves, Pardew has no business being a manager of this club. Such an exclusion would show extreme cowardice and negativity on a level with Allardyce vs Derby.

Not as embarrassing as actually picking Obertan and R.Taylor ahead of Ben Arfa. And he gets paid to do that!

HTT has a point with this like.

Guest michaelfoster

We seem to have managed without him for most of the season.

Guest Howaythetoon

We've managed without Steven Taylor but he'd walk back into the side when he's fit. We've managed without the African lads for a while too but they have/will walk back into the team. Pick your best players, simples.

Guest guinness_fiend

:lol:

We seem to have managed without him for most of the season.

Our right side has been crying out for a player who can do something other than pan it forward tbh. He would be an improvement on headless chickens and players frightened of a football.

Guest guinness_fiend

We've managed without Steven Taylor but he'd walk back into the side when he's fit. We've managed without the African lads for a while too but they have/will walk back into the team. Pick your best players, simples.

Wrong.  Pick your best team.  Simpler.

Guest Howaythetoon

If we are a better team with Obertan or Ryan Tyalor in ahead of Ben Arfa then he should just retire, the games up :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

If we are a better team with Obertan or Ryan Tyalor in ahead of Ben Arfa then he should just retire, the games up :lol:

Given our excellent position in the league, there is nothing to suggest that we are a worse team for playing Obertan and Taylor.

People seem to think that Pardew is a Premiership manager by chance and that he hasn't a clue what he is doing.  If it is so easy to manage a squad of players, I'm surprised that more of us armchair critics aren't standing on the hallowed turfs of Premiership grounds plying our trades.

Until something goes seriously wrong with our results - and I don't count the Spurs score at such an occasion, given the standard of football they have been playing of late - Pardew has my complete trust.  If HBA is not playing, I am sure that there is a reason.

Given our excellent position in the league, there is nothing to suggest that we are a worse team for playing Obertan and Taylor.

People seem to think that Pardew is a Premiership manager by chance and that he hasn't a clue what he is doing.  If it is so easy to manage a squad of players, I'm surprised that more of us armchair critics aren't standing on the hallowed turfs of Premiership grounds plying our trades.

Until something goes seriously wrong with our results - and I don't count the Spurs score at such an occasion, given the standard of football they have been playing of late - Pardew has my complete trust.  If HBA is not playing, I am sure that there is a reason.

:thup: spot on.

Guest neesy111

I'm with HTT on this.  There is simply no logic for starting Obertan and Raylor ahead of Ben Arfa other than there is a personality clash between the 2.

I'm with HTT on this.  There is simply no logic for starting Obertan and Raylor ahead of Ben Arfa other than there is a personality clash between the 2.

You agree that Pardew has no business managing this club if HBA doesn't play against Wolves?

Horrible post. Check our results since Man City game and you will see they havent been good. We have been shite for a large part of the games since our first lost. Changes shouldve been made months ago.

Horrible post. Check our results since Man City game and you will see they havent been good. We have been shite for a large part of the games since our first lost. Changes shouldve been made months ago.

That game was two months ago, we are 6th a point behind 4th.

Sunderland who have been the best team ever since Saint Martin took over have made up 3 points.

We have lost our leading scorer for a number of those games, our midfield destroyer as well as our best partner for Colo.

Yeah we have been shit tbf, changes need to be made NOW!  :doh:

The two options on the right should be HBA and Raylor - the former for the games when we're able to go more attacking and the latter for his defensive ability. Obertan shouldn't factor.

With Tiote and Cabaye back there's no excuse for it not to be Ben Arfa.

The two options on the right should be HBA and Raylor - the former for the games when we're able to go more attacking and the latter for his defensive ability. Obertan shouldn't factor.

I agree with your line of thinking actually.