Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

We regularly pick players who are incapable of retaining posession while trying to pass negatively square and back towards our own goal,

We might as well pick someone who at least would cause the opposition some problems while ocasionally risking that posession.

The Spurs game made me want to weep we gave it away so poorly with little or no creativity.

HBA would be a superstar if unleashed in their team.

We regularly pick players who are incapable of retaining posession while trying to pass negatively square and back towards our own goal,

We might as well pick someone who at least would cause the opposition some problems while ocasionally risking that posession.

The Spurs game made me want to weep we gave it away so poorly with little or no creativity.

HBA would be a superstar if unleashed in their team.

Don't. Arry pops on here now and again.

Guest reefatoon

Christ, if he wasn't even on the bench I think this place would go into meltdown and there would be a tsunami of angry tears of epic proportions.

Reefatoon, Canuck and formerly Christmas Tree hate the Ben Arfa fans. So, they hate most fellow supporters. If you took a poll of who people would prefer to have on the right from all NUFC supporters. Ben Arfa would get over 80% of the vote

Guest reefatoon

I don't hate anyone fella, bit of a harsh word hate! 

Ijust get the feeling a lot of people are more Ben Arfa fans than NUFC fans.

to me, it seems the expectation of Ben Arfa has lifted him to biblical proportions.

To me, i couldn't give a shit who plays tomorrow as long as we get a result out of the game.

to me, it seems the expectation of Ben Arfa has lifted him to biblical proportions.

This point of view is just as annoying. The main reason people want Ben Arfa to play is because he is more likely to help get a good result than Obertan or Raylor. The fact that he hasn't been given any time in the team whilst the other two are given numerous free passes is the reason he gets talked about a lot and why the frustration is building.

Guest reefatoon

This point of view is just as annoying. The main reason people want Ben Arfa to play is because he is more likely to help get a good result than Obertan or Raylor. The fact that he hasn't been given any time in the team whilst the other two are given numerous free passes is the reason he gets talked about a lot and why the frustration is building.

It's also annoying when Ben Arfa has a shitter too that he never gets slated like any other player.

I mean christ, the pitch, the defense, everything got the blame at Brighton.

Just keep it fair.

To me, i couldn't give a shit who plays tomorrow as long as we get a result out of the game.

He is pretty good if you look at what options we have.

I would find it much easier to deal with if he had got the amount of matches as Obertan have had, and not played well.

But my issue is that he have not had a fair chance, and it does not matter how i think about it, it just don`t make any sense...

erm aye, we all fucking agree with that, but part of being a football fan is having an opinion on how best the team could achieve that result

some people dare to believe that HBA ahead of raylor is one way to head in that direction

To be honest, I want HBA to play because he's a brilliant exciting player and the sort of player I watch the sport to see play.

Yes, I want the team to win and I'm grateful for what we've done this season, but I'm still disappointed that such a talent hasn't been utilised (yet). I can kind of understand why Pardew is opting for "if it ain't broke don't fix it", but as a fan it's a bit of shame.

To me, i couldn't give a s*** who plays tomorrow as long as we get a result out of the game.

What a fucking Moronic sentence.

Guest reefatoon

To me, i couldn't give a s*** who plays tomorrow as long as we get a result out of the game.

What a f***ing Moronic sentence.

You might say that but look at your avatar picture! Speaks for itself, keep loving your poster boy.

To be honest, I want HBA to play because he's a brilliant exciting player and the sort of player I watch the sport to see play.

Yes, I want the team to win and I'm grateful for what we've done this season, but I'm still disappointed that such a talent hasn't been utilised (yet). I can kind of understand why Pardew is opting for "if it ain't broke don't fix it", but as a fan it's a bit of shame.

if he's preparing his team on tired football cliches i hope this weeks pick out the hat is you're only as good as your last game

What a f***ing Moronic sentence.

You might say that but look at your avatar picture! Speaks for itself, keep loving your poster boy.

You're an idiot.

Guest reefatoon

If people were unbiased theyd have a pretty hard time arguing against Raylor playing really.

Given our results when he plays & his involvement in us achieving that over recent weeks.

Got to agree with Jayson.  I thought and also hoped Ryan Taylor would have been nowhere near the first team as i didn't rate him at all. But people have to admit, the guy has had a fantastic season and shoved a lot of stick (from me too) down our throats.  Gotta give tha lad credit really, but he doesn't get it as he is keeping Ben Arfa out of the team, so he has joined the band of people getting slated.

It's also annoying when Ben Arfa has a shitter too that he never gets slated like any other player.

I mean christ, the pitch, the defense, everything got the blame at Brighton.

Just keep it fair.

I think most people do keep it fair. Some will come up with excuses. But I rather have goals and assist in few games giving us points than that pile of shit that Obertan is.

I find it also fair to say that Ben Arfas performances against Everton, Blackburn and winning us the game at Bolton has risen the expectation of him. People dont raise expectations its the performance of the players. I mean no one expects Danny Simpson to be a good right back ever, we all might hope but no one expects. Ben Arfa has proven he has the quality, why not try and bring the best out of him than try and bring the best of nothing in Obertan or even Raylor in footballing sense??