Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Not sure why Pardew was having ago at ben arfa to "fucking clear it" when he played it out well and it was Williamson who fucked up necessarily. Always get the impression he gives ben arfa a harder time than others.

Whilst I wouldn't want to see Ben Arfa doing that all the time, ultimately what he did was absolutely fine. Pardew clearly shouted at Hatem, when it was in fact Williamson who messed up. I get that Pardew doesn't want Hatem to be doing that regularly, but if anyone needed balling out at that point it was Williamson. Not that it really matters as I doubt he could even be heard on the other side of the pitch.

Not sure why Pardew was having ago at ben arfa to "f***ing clear it" when he played it out well and it was Williamson who f***ed up necessarily. Always get the impression he gives ben arfa a harder time than others.

To be fair the crowd gave Ben Arfa a lot of stick for that too, but then Williamson did the same thing and it sent them over the edge.

What has the crowd reaction got to do with Pardew though? He's paid to be above that surely?

Guest neesy111

Not sure why Pardew was having ago at ben arfa to "f***ing clear it" when he played it out well and it was Williamson who f***ed up necessarily. Always get the impression he gives ben arfa a harder time than others.

To be fair the crowd gave Ben Arfa a lot of stick for that too, but then Williamson did the same thing and it sent them over the edge.

What has the crowd reaction got to do with Pardew though? He's paid to be above that surely?

Thing is, will his special boy Danny Simpson get the same stick of him for doing the same v Arsenal 2nd half.  Severely doubt it.

:lol: :lol: Was just coming on to post that!  Really fucking irritated me.

Was only watching on the box TBF, but it sounded like cheers when HBA casullay passed it inside and then jeers when Williamson managed to get his legs tangled up and trip over the ball 8 times.  Looked like a Giraffe that had just been pinged with a tranqulizer dart.

Still, I don't want to see Hatem doing that too often near our box.  He's so one footed, he kept cutting onto his left foot and running/passing towards our box  :lol:

Although Perch was arguably Newcastle's man of the match in the win over Norwich, Pardew may be ready to make changes, with Gabriel Obertan and Davide Santon on the wings and Ben Arfa set to return to the bench.

Oh goody.

:undecided:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Obertan and Santon out wide could be some attempt at counter attacking, I suppose. He may consider Ben Arfa to 'dally' too much or whatever :lol: :dontknow:

Santon on the wing :scared:

Obertan back in the team :scared:

Really hope that is just complete guesswork, Ben Arfa could be crucial to us getting anything tomorrow. Really need to be creating chances for the two Demba's. Couldn't see Santon or Obertan creating many :lol:

Longer-term I think Santon on the wing might be a good idea. However not at the expense of Ben Arfa.

I'd really like to see him given a go at right back, think that's where he should be playing for us. Might actually see him put some crosses in rather than cutting inside all the time.

Longer-term I think Santon on the wing might be a good idea. However not at the expense of Ben Arfa.

I'd really like to see him given a go at right back, think that's where he should be playing for us. Might actually see him put some crosses in rather than cutting inside all the time.

I agree totally, I just don't think him playing on the wing is very far fetched.

Santon and Ben Arfa on same wing is probably a recipe for disaster against a good team but against a weaker one could pin them back completely.

Having said would probably avoid that combination generally, going to leave space behind them.

Man, how pathetic would that be.  :lol:

That would be the last straw for me like (as far as wanting Pardew as any kind of long term manager, obviously he should be here for the short term), its a mistake no decent manager should repeat this often.