Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

First, France have three friendly fixtures: Iceland in Valenciennes on Sunday, 27th May, Serbia in Reims on Thursday, 31st May and Estonia in Le Mans on Tuesday, 5th June.

I know this is hopeful thinking (as we all want him to go), but I think it's a possibility that Pardew is quick to bring Ben Arfa off because he wants to keep him fresh for the Euros. The idea being that this is what Ben Arfa (and/or someone connected with the French FA/Blanc) wants and will have agreed with Pards. I remember reading about French clubs doing this with some of their star players prior to WC'98, specifically Henry and Trezeguet being kept fresh for that tournament (and being frustrated at the time), and clearly that worked out very well for their team.

Guest hatem garrincha

First, France have three friendly fixtures: Iceland in Valenciennes on Sunday, 27th May, Serbia in Reims on Thursday, 31st May and Estonia in Le Mans on Tuesday, 5th June.

The first two games will be very important for him and... the final choices.

This player has always been under pressure since his debut .

I'm assuming he actually wrote this. Interesting piece on his website:

The first time I arrived in Newcastle in northern England, I thought, "I, the Mediterranean, I could never adjust to a city as gray and cold." Then when I started to live there, I realized that much was not necessarily visible in the foreground. Eighteen months later, this country and this city, I'm starting to really be a fan!

For those who find it difficult to locate on the map, Newcastle is the second city (after Sunderland), northern England, located 1 hour from the Scottish border. Moreover if there is a match not to lose in the season, the derby "St James' Park" against the "Black Cats" (nickname of the team Sunderland). The city is very student and busy shopping center with a city full of cultural centers (including the magnificent "Theatre Royal") and places to party. Here, if you do not like the atmosphere of the pubs, it'll just leave town. The city must have at least five hundred. The English pub, there is no real equivalent in France, there is not counting the hours, drinking, eating, chatting, playing the game again ...

Culinary side, me the lover of good red meat, I still struggling to find my feet. The English especially fond of chicken (chicken) they eat all the sauces (ketchup, curry ...). Meals are taken much earlier than in France (we have dinner between 18:00 - 19:00) and lunch is reduced to its simplest device.

In the street, the English are much more "natures" as the French. Their look is much more relaxed and uninhibited in France. Especially, I want to not be at all timid.

What I like in the discussions, it is the absence of taboo subjects. For example, you do Shock person if you talk openly about money or health. Another point, the caller listens to you and is not in contradiction systematic as can be seen in France. However, to be understood and be understood, much better master the English here because few people make the effort to learn a foreign language.

In the street, when you seek for an autograph or a picture, it's always with extreme politeness and friendliness. Even if you do not want to bend completely in the exercise, your contact accepts the dignity and takes off with an apology. Overall, we forgive you all provided to "do the job" in the field.

Here, the press is everywhere, there must be ten times as many newspapers and magazines in France. The English by buying pounds and you can also read them for free in any pub. The obsession of the players is to be found mentioned in the tabloids, the tabloids, methods very limits. Your career may suffer brutally destroyed and your image.

In the club, the relationship with the manager is more sound and transparent than in France. It's very cool yet very professional. Your manager naturally arouses respect and it comes in person to go against his authority. In this "culture club" any disobedience or lack of mindset will pay cash!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article662441.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/newcastle-alan-pardew-cropped