Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Watching England in the red hot sun on some big outdoor screen with a few beers, heaven.

I'm also very interested in how Carroll does, would love if he tore the competition apart (and returned to being shit for Liverpool).

Watching England in the red hot sun on some big outdoor screen with a few beers, heaven.

Yeah, except the beers supplied at anything organised like that are usually pisswater like Carling, Carlsberg or Stella.

Yeah, except the beers supplied at anything organised like that are usually pisswater like Carling, Carlsberg or Stella.

Such an unhappy man you are Ronaldo .. are you still upset that Ronaldo didnt sign for us back in the summer of 2006?

I'll be supporting England, but it'll only be a few games until we're knocked out and then it'll be France.

I hate supporting England, but I couldn't genuinely support anyone other than En-ger-land.

Such an unhappy man you are Ronaldo .. are you still upset that Ronaldo didnt sign for us back in the summer of 2006?

I'm the happiest guy in the world. I just don't like the above.

I'm also very interested in how Carroll does, would love if he tore the competition apart (and returned to being shit for Liverpool).

I'm at York Races for the game on 16th on a stag do. Will try get back into Toon for KO.

I'm the happiest guy in the world. I just don't like the above.

Fair enough mate .. Fosters is a shit beer as well .. dont even seve it in oz

Carling is by some distance the shittest beer on tap, I'm far from a beer snob too.

I don't know, probably it's because I rarely have it - once or twice a year. But then I really like it, I have to say. It's probably because of the difference to normal Bavarian beer.

Prefer Carling out of the pisswater triumvirate of that, Fosters or Carlsberg meself. Just find Stella disgusting. Seem to be in a minority that would rather Kronenbourg.

Best beer ive had is Hofbrau...unbelievable brew. Coronas are lovely on a 40 degree summers day here in oz though. Nothing beats it.

Always have it at home. That and Becks Gold.

Did really my one sentence make this into a beer debate? Decent. :lol:

Best beer ive had is Hofbrau...unbelievable brew. Coronas are lovely on a 40 degree summers day here in oz though. Nothing beats it.

Are you living in Germany David, if so whereabouts? Easily my favourite country to visit in Europe.

Are you living in Germany David, if so whereabouts? Easily my favourite country to visit in Europe.

In Bavaria. Near Augsburg / Munich.

In Bavaria. Near Augsburg / Munich.

Awesome! Been there a few times. Best beer, food and countryside youll experience anywhere in the world. Enjoy it!