Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

The only good thing about us to be honest

Only good thing about our season.

Nonsense, tbh. He's not been our best player and hasn't really come near his best, not that it's all his fault.

Who would that be, then?

Edit: Santon's been more consistent, but he'll never change a game.

He has been the only member of our team that actually looks like they want to make something happen every time he plays. Desperately needs to find his end product, was unlucky today on several occasions. Some great crosses and shots that should have resulted in goals. Had some guff shots too but would have been a different conversation if his crosses or shots had been converted.

He looked like he really wanted it today, our only real creative force when Cabaye is out.

Doesnt quite fall for him at times, but what he creates has the potential to be about 300x more dangerous than the likes of Tiote, Sammy Ameobi or Santon & Simpson trying to lump it in. Couldnt have been easier for Swansea defenders.

Watch Santon on their first goal, he got nowhere near his man. He's overrated, in fact mostly by various people on this forum, I've never heard any one in the press ever big him up. He's not our worst player, but don't tell me a decent club out there is trying to buy him.

The ball for the Ba header. The through-ball for Shola. The cross for the goal. That's three good goal-scoring opportunities created by him. Not sure what more you can reasonably expect from the guy to be fair.

Watch Santon on their first goal, he got nowhere near his man. He's overrated, in fact mostly by various people on this forum, I've never heard any one in the press ever big him up.

And? Coloccini was called a 'dog' by the local press and a 'total liability' by the national press. Santon's been very good this season.

hatem need players like marveaux to play with, he is too good for this club, would love to see him with good players around him, the chance for newcastle is that he is not sure to be a starter in the big four and he wants to play

Best player on the park today.

Usually the case tbh :lol:

Disappointing to see him increasingly feel the need to go it alone because no one else was moving around him.

Absolutely. The lack of movement from our front 6 is always fucking dire, HBA excluded.

There just seems no intelligence to their movement. Cisse, Ameobi(s), Ba (to a lesser extent) and Cabaye just seem so fucking static. I keep coming back to it but the word that jumps out to me every game is 'fluidity'.