Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Throw HBA into that front line we have now and it could be something really special.  Can't wait to see him back and see what he can do with movement and talent around him.

We all saw how impressive it was last season with Ba out wide. We now have Gouffran, in my opinion a far better wide player than Ba. Also Sissoko in for Jonas, plus two fullback who love to bomb forward. It's a delicious prospect.

Throw HBA into that front line we have now and it could be something really special.  Can't wait to see him back and see what he can do with movement and talent around him.

We all saw how impressive it was last season with Ba out wide. We now have Gouffran, in my opinion a far better wide player than Ba. Also Sissoko in for Jonas, plus two fullback who love to bomb forward. It's a delicious prospect.

Imagine, a better team without Ba, who would have thought?

Arsenal. Get to f***.

Arsenal fans think it's on. French journos think it's on.

Under contract til 2015, not in a hurry it's not.

They want, they pay BIG. And Arsene doesn't spend that big.

Liverpool do, but they've been badly burnt by us, and will be very wary

Guest VanBarduck

I fucking hate Wenger , he wanted him since a long time but didn't want to take any risk , where were you, when hatem was almost dead in his hospital bed ? I'm sure they'll make a move during the summer , I just hope that it'll be a negligible offer ...

If they get him to sign a new contract I won't even care if they peddle the "like a new signing" comment

And they would of course. But like you, I'd be quite happy with that as long as he DOES sign

I fucking hate Wenger , he wanted him since a long time but didn't want to take any risk , where were you, when hatem was almost dead in his hospital bed ? I'm sure they'll make a move during the summer , I just hope that it'll be a negligible offer ...

Any reason for that?

Guest neesy111

Any reason for that?

He's a good player?

Arsenal. Get to f***.

Arsenal fans think it's on. French journos think it's on.

Under contract til 2015, not in a hurry it's not.

They want, they pay BIG. And Arsene doesn't spend that big.

Liverpool do, but they've been badly burnt by us, and will be very wary

Reads like a crap poem.

Guest VanBarduck

I f***ing hate Wenger , he wanted him since a long time but didn't want to take any risk , where were you, when hatem was almost dead in his hospital bed ? I'm sure they'll make a move during the summer , I just hope that it'll be a negligible offer ...

Any reason for that?

Cause he's obviously going to be phenomenal for the 3 month left and he admitted that Arsenal contact him last summer too...

Guest VanBarduck

"Arsenal are already working to sign Hatem Ben Arfa in the summer according to French press." why is he still at Paris ???  :dave: , Wenger , a nice restaurant on the Champs-Elysées , " alors , Hatem tu signe ? "

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/187924/gd/1156971306/Arsene-Wenger.jpg