Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi

Even did a French v rest of the world in training this morning...we smashed them 5-0 #thatsawkward

Fair enough they didn't have Hatem...would've been a different story #baller

:smitten:

Even did a French v rest of the world in training this morning...we smashed them 5-0 #thatsawkward

Fair enough they didn't have Giggs...would've been a different story #baller

:smitten:

Nice.

Guest VanBarduck

Would you explain the jokes for non-english spoker ??  :D I've seen a lot of this"giggs" in the forum. Is that a reference to the player ?

Guest nufc_89

I seriously can't wait another day to see him back in action. Up until now, watching him has been a little bit like watching a shark in an aquarium. He's still dominating the water and the one people come to watch, but he never fullfills his potential. Considering what magic we've seen him doing from that aquarium, imagine what he might be able to acomplish swimming in an ocean.

I seriously can't wait another day to see him back in action. Up until now, watching him has been a little bit like watching a shark in an aquarium. He's still dominating the water and the one people come to watch, but he never fullfills his potential. Considering what magic we've seen him doing from an aquarium, imagine what he might be able to acomplish swimming in an ocean.

:memeyeah:

Basically the entire season he has been the only reason for me to watch games so it will be fantastic to see him back - probably against Saints. But it will be weird to see him back now too because with the way we have been playing and with Sissoko were is he going to fit and how are he going to play, talk about a luxury problem :drool:

Anyway. For me Sissoko has to stay were he is, he is fantastic there, and Ben Arfa has to take a place at the wing, RW for me. But with Gouffrans, Sissokos, Cisses and Cabayes fantastic understanding there will be just a fanstisic movement between them.

Cissé

Gouffran Sissoko Ben Arfa

Cabaye Anita/Titoé

has to be the team against Southampton :drool: :D

The exciting thing is teams won't be able to double up on him. You've got Gouffran's pace, the power and pace of Sissoko and Debuchy down the right. Much more for teams to think about which means he'll probably get more space and players left isolated against him 1 v 1.

Is he a crock? No doubt he's a great player, but he never plays.

How many appearances he had since he fully recovered the leg break? feels like he was in the side a lot last year for 2012 anyway.

Guest VanBarduck

In the l'Equipe interview , Sissoko said that when he arrived Pardew told him that he'll be playing as a number 10 for the next two games...why only 2 games ? Is he planning to put someone else in that position ? Ben arfa maybe ? I guess that could make sense , cause ther is no way Guti is leaving the starting XI , so it's the only option to fit both Sissoko an Ben Arfa in that team ..

Probably planning on Ben Arfa but suspect the plan will have changed considering Sissoko's performance. Sissoko, Ben Arfa and Gouffran as a 3 behind Cisse is the stuff of wankfests legend

These three players are so mobile so they can have a position in the beginning and rotate easily