Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

More post-loss redundant statements. Wooo.

Yeah, you clever boy.

[Don't waste our time if you cannot contribute with something please.]

Guest Rey Mysterio

Terrible today , but a must starter on wednesday.

Are you crazy??? You can write this for any other of the d***ss on the pitch, including Pardew. He was no worse that the others. He tried at least. And the pitch was awful, he needs ok-isk pitch to show some of his brilliance.

Must admit I did wonder about the pitch, a lot of players seemed to struggle with basic control let alone dribbling.

Are you crazy??? You can write this for any other of the d***ss on the pitch, including Pardew. He was no worse that the others. He tried at least. And the pitch was awful, he needs ok-isk pitch to show some of his brilliance.

Yeah, you clever boy.

Please dont try to contribute if your going to blame the pitch for his horrible performance.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Found himself very deep at times and being left footed made it tough to turn, poor display and lost out a lot when dribbling but I hope he keeps his place for Rovers.

:lol: I wish someone would make a reasonable comment instead of the usual polar opposite contributions.

He was bad today, like the rest of them. Still managed to set up Best for our best chance of the game but otherwise he wasn't very good at all.

Guest reefatoon

Big Al, take your creamed Ben Arfa knickers off man and stop making excuses. he was fucking shit today ( like all of them). No need to make shit excuses, if he can't play on a bad pitch, you might as well not have him play all winter. he is allowed to be shit too ffs. hate all this crap excuses for certain players. just admit he was bollocks and move on.

Poor from him today like.

Still looks to be lacking stamina and that zip he had pre-injury. As he used to just glide past people.

He's shown he still has the 'zip' but for some reason looked sluggish today.

Think whatever they did in Tenerife was a massive fail.

Yeah, you clever boy.

Who pulled your chain? I'm on about comments like "he was shit, needs to play the next game." Happens all the time; it isn't even worth saying.

I'm all for criticising a player when he's done badly, but it's frustrating and tedious that this thread is the first player-specific one to pop up after a defeat. He gets scrutinised more than most, even with the most empty of statements like "was shit, needs to play Wednesday." Well aye, of course he does.

I think people are looking to much into his performance today, yes he was poor but it his first poor game since he came back in the squad, he should carry on out on the wing.

Poor from him today like.

Still looks to be lacking stamina and that zip he had pre-injury. As he used to just glide past people.

He's shown he still has the 'zip' but for some reason looked sluggish today.

Think whatever they did in Tenerife was a massive fail.

I don't think he has shown he has the zip to what he did pre-injury. Not saying he's particularly slow or anything, but if you look at him in those couple of games he played for us, his pace to get past people in such short paces was out of this world.

Yeah, you clever boy.

Please dont try to contribute if your going to blame the pitch for his horrible performance.

The pitch WAS bad. Or you've never seen a normal football pitch? HBA is not a hard running headless chicken, if we want something special for him to contribute, he needs normal pitch to use his pace, technique and slick passes. It's that simple.

He did not played well today. But it can be said for all the other 10 players in NUFC shirts. [btw, I liked Perch, would you beleive it? He didn't do anything wrong today.]

Found himself very deep at times and being left footed made it tough to turn, poor display and lost out a lot when dribbling but I hope he keeps his place for Rovers.

Agree with him being very deep, think he would benefit tremendously if Santon was on his flank, he tried to create things but he had no one to pass forward to half the time. Need Ba back desparately.

Yeah, you clever boy.

Who pulled your chain? I'm on about comments like "he was s***, needs to play the next game." Happens all the time; it isn't even worth saying.

I'm all for criticising a player when he's done badly, but it's frustrating and tedious that this thread is the first player-specific one to pop up after a defeat. He gets scrutinised more than most, even with the most empty of statements like "was s***, needs to play Wednesday." Well aye, of course he does.

Well, im a so called Ben Arfa fanboy on here (dont know why) but he was absolute dogshit today just like the rest. Dont see whats wrong with that.

Yeah, you clever boy.

Who pulled your chain? I'm on about comments like "he was s***, needs to play the next game." Happens all the time; it isn't even worth saying.

I'm all for criticising a player when he's done badly, but it's frustrating and tedious that this thread is the first player-specific one to pop up after a defeat. He gets scrutinised more than most, even with the most empty of statements like "was s***, needs to play Wednesday." Well aye, of course he does.

Well, im a so called Ben Arfa fanboy on here (dont know why) but he was absolute dogshit today just like the rest. Dont see whats wrong with that.

Ah sound, you didn't read my post.

Yeah, you clever boy.

Dogshit yeah - author of one of the 2 meaningful passes in the match that should have been converted. By a normal striker, I mean. No Strolla or f**cking D. Simpson.

Play him wide it has to be in a 4-4-2, if not then in a front three behind the front two in a 4-3-3

Why?

In the formation we played today he looked lost, in a 4-4-2 he has more close support and two in the box to aim for.

In a 4-3-3 behind the front two he can create and has three behind him as coves if he loses the ball.

Really poor today on the whole but still came up with one moment of brilliance that could have changed the game if Simpson wasn't a pleb.

exactly

Play him wide it has to be in a 4-4-2, if not then in a front three behind the front two in a 4-3-3

Why?

In the formation we played today he looked lost, in a 4-4-2 he has more close support and two in the box to aim for.

In a 4-3-3 behind the front two he can create and has three behind him as coves if he loses the ball.

He probably looked lost because it was Best and Shola alongside him, and not Ba and Cisse. Once those two are back, you won't be saying the same thing.