Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Indeed, it is a :giggs:

The gist of it is that he feels a lot more mature these days. Today we're seeing a more reflective Hatem Ben Arfa and he understands that there will be times when things won't go his way. It's sounding like his attitude now is a lot better compared to back when he was in France.

The "L'enfant terrible" tag is slowly going away.

mimi's comments on it too:

Yes, it's well sum up.

But this boy is really strange (also touching), he said in the video that before he asked himself a lot of questions about life and etc... (like he was "tortured").

But I think this "behaviour" is also present in his game/way he plays. I mean sometimes he still asks himself a lot of questions on the pitch/when he plays about the decisions to make... Which leads him to make the wrong one sometimes...

He should just try to play more simply and he'll be a f***ing player after that!  :snod:

Another thing I should add is that Ben Arfa also said that he pretty much won't throw his toys out of the pram if he doesn't get selected to start a game by Pardew (things not going Hatem's way so to speak). The lad also knows he just has to continue to work hard when things aren't going so well (poor performances, substituted during a game etc.).

What a "giggs" means ?  :lol:

Basically that someone's saying something way after it's already been said. IIRC it originated when someone came on here ages after Giggs had done something to say he had done it.

Guest hatem garrincha

Basically that someone's saying something way after it's already been said. IIRC it originated when someone came on here ages after Giggs had done something to say he had done it.

Ok, thanks  :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

Either that or a big money move to one of the big Russian, Turkish or Greek clubs.

I'd say neither of the two (his contentious with Lyon's chairman was too harsh and I don't think he's after "big money")

You're very pessimistic about him.

Actually, in France, many people want him in the French squad for the Euro, despite the limited number of his appearances this season. Many are dreaming about rebuilding his tandem with Benzema.

Guest hatem garrincha

There's a friendly against Germany on Feb 26 and many people think Blanc will call him for this game.

Of course he'll have more chances to be called if he plays a bit...tomorrow  :)

Guest hatem garrincha

I love him as a player, I just get the feeling we don't "fit".

I know you like him.

It's difficult to remain "indifferent" to his talent and technical ease, even if he may be really frustrating.

Guest hatem garrincha

There's a friendly against Germany on Feb 26 and many people think Blanc will call him for this game.

When is the squad announced?

The game's on Feb 29 (and not 26) and the squad announced on Feb 23.

Where will it be announced?

Guest hatem garrincha

Where will it be announced?

Laurent Blanc will announced it at  "Auteuil hippodrome" at 01:00pm (UK time)  :lol:

All french sites will publish the list ("L'Equipe" etc.)

You can find it here also :  http://www.fff.fr/bleus/actu/540832_la-liste-devoilee-le-jeudi-23-fevrier

Ok, thanks  :lol:

I live a sheltered life. I thought it was universal to the Internet. Hadn't realized it was a NO exclusive.

Guest VanBarduck

I think he'll leave for Arsenal this summer , i'm quite sure . The guy will always remain as " the biggest deception of french football since Anelka "  :(

Guest VanBarduck

The guy will always remain as " the biggest deception of french football since Anelka "  :(

:D

Not the same meaning in English... Still probably appropriate though!

My bad , I was trying to say ," fraud " , "swindle " .  :laugh2:

The guy will always remain as " the biggest deception of french football since Anelka "  :(

:D

Not the same meaning in English... Still probably appropriate though!

My bad , I was trying to say ," fraud " , "swindle " .  :laugh2:

Damn it... then you did use the right word, my bad :lol:

Thought "disappointment" was what it was supposed to say.