Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I think tonight and the return of Tiote and Cabaye, two home games gets Ben arfa the chance to play with forwards making runs, those are two massive games for his time here. (really though he should play till the end of the season to see )

Hope you are right :thup:

Still think there is a role for him in the side. Must be frustrating for him. Expect him to play a part vs Wolves.

He will be nice a rusty again but expected to do wonders before being hauled off because he hasn't tracked the forward runs of Carl Henry or something.

I know people are getting sick of this whole debate but I really think it's something personal between him and Pardew. Clash of personalities or something? Reminds me alot of Souness/Robert or even Pardew/Tevez.

Ben Arfa is as good as gone, he'll be off in the summer. The fact Obertan started and Ferguson replaced him tells you all you need to know. How many games has he even started under Pardew?

I have the gut feeling he'll go somewhere else and do well. Something has obviously happened behind the scenes. It's a shame the transfer window has closed because we don't have the wingers to put teams on the back foot, Marveaux is crocked and our most creative player can't get on the field.

Whatever has happened Pardew needs to do what is good for the team and the club. Ben Arfa has shown more in his few chances than Obertan has all season, so there's no excuses.

He won't feature much until the end of the season, ober and raylor are less risky and less opinionated. Would raylor have played anywhere near as much if we'd got pieters in the week before arsenal on the opening day?

Ben Arfa is as good as gone, he'll be off in the summer. The fact Obertan started and Ferguson replaced him tells you all you need to know. How many games has he even started under Pardew?

I have the gut feeling he'll go somewhere else and do well. Something has obviously happened behind the scenes. It's a shame the transfer window has closed because we don't have the wingers to put teams on the back foot, Marveaux is crocked and our most creative player can't get on the field.

Whatever has happened Pardew needs to do what is good for the team and the club. Ben Arfa has shown more in his few chances than Obertan has all season, so there's no excuses.

It's clear he's going. My frustration of him not even getting a chance is slowly turning to sadness. It's rare for us to get someone as talented as he is and then he isn't even being given a chance and at the same time we watch Obertan, Shola and co. f*** up game after game.