Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I've just turned off the view signatures option coz I got sick of seeing those daft dolphin tits swinging on the monitor after every one of your posts. What a relief.

Had no idea you could do this, you sir, are a legend.

I only lurk here but thank you so much.

Mike Ashley shouldn't sell HBA at any cost. He's the sort of player that will get neutral supporters around the world buying our shirts and following the club.

The publicity for us recently has been unbelievible. Browsing other clubs message boards supporters are already coparing us to the old Newcastle.

We'r definatly back in buisness, just as long as we keep hold of our best players and add quality in the summer we should be able to challenge at the top.

Even if we don't make Europe this season.

I'd have got rid if someone asked.

Now it's gone, but only because Ali liked it.

Good lad. Sigs are going back on. Ignore Ali, he's probably the sort who still goes to the hoppins to gawk at the lady with three tits in the freakshow tent.

Good lad. Sigs are going back on. Ignore Ali, he's probably the sort who still goes to the hoppins to gawk at the lady with three tits in the freakshow tent.

Actually, people come to look at me in the freakshow tent.

Next sig sorted.

Mike Ashley shouldn't sell HBA at any cost. He's the sort of player that will get neutral supporters around the world buying our shirts and following the club.

The publicity for us recently has been unbelievible. Browsing other clubs message boards supporters are already coparing us to the old Newcastle.

We'r definatly back in buisness, just as long as we keep hold of our best players and add quality in the summer we should be able to challenge at the top.

Even if we don't make Europe this season.

I was saying something similar to my mate the other day. Not on Ben Arfa specifically, but the moments our front three are producing. Our commercial revenue has fallen by quite a bit, and players like Ben Arfa and moments like Monday get people interested. It's good to get foreigners and young people hooked in early on, even if it does subject them to a life of misery. ;)

Next sig sorted.

Just make sure they're not dolphins  :knuppel2:

Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien

Alan Pardew has forbiden Hatem Ben Arfa to speak to the press until the end of the season, to protect him and keep him focused. Right move

1:28 PM - 11 Apr 12

BTW: 'French football journalist based in London working for french daily Le Parisien and french radio RTL'

Guest Tyson

The recurrence of impact injuries (the broken leg, ankle), or just a simple muscle cork, are the obvious roadblocks capable of stunting HBA's late season charge.

The dangers come in two forms, and it's down to the HBA's importance to the team. The second danger is the individual mindset of DeJong, a reckless enforcer who falls under the banner of hatchet-man. It's a pity, because with the ball at the feet he's a good footballer.

The first danger being Stoke's collective bunch of s***-kickers ie. Shawcross, Huth etc.

As a team they're spoilers, and have the potential to railroad a side's momentum. I'll be happy if HBA (the same applies to our other ball-players) gets through 90mins unscathed. Another virtuoso display from him in this one will come  as a bonus. 

I mean this in jest. At  their training  headquarters Pulis has probably stuck a photo  of HBA up on the whiteboard, accompanied by a slightly heavy brown  paper bag bearing a message like 'go get him boys!'.

The recurrence of impact injuries (the broken leg, ankle), or just a simple muscle cork, are the obvious roadblocks capable of stunting HBA's late season charge.

The dangers come in two forms, and it's down to the HBA's importance to the team. The second danger is the individual mindset of DeJong, a reckless enforcer who falls under the banner of hatchet-man. It's a pity, because with the ball at the feet he's a good footballer.

The first danger being Stoke's collective bunch of s***-kickers ie. Shawcross, Huth etc.

As a team they're spoilers, and have the potential to railroad a side's momentum. I'll be happy if HBA (the same applies to our other ball-players) gets through 90mins unscathed. Another virtuoso display from him in this one will come  as a bonus. 

I mean this in jest. At  their training  headquarters Pulis has probably stuck a photo  of HBA up on the whiteboard, accompanied by a slightly heavy brown  paper bag bearing a message like 'go get him boys!'.

As always, Stoke have nothing to play for.. very much doubt they'll be giving away monnaie for injured opposition.

And if anything, De Jong will be mindful of his tackles on Ben Arfa. He's a brutal player but he's not a brainless chav like Catts for example..

Guest Tyson

As always, Stoke have nothing to play for.. very much doubt they'll be giving away monnaie for injured opposition.

And if anything, De Jong will be mindful of his tackles on Ben Arfa. He's a brutal player but he's not a brainless chav like Catts for example..

He may have more of footballing brain on his shoulders, but he's still instinctively brutal though. Players like that are untrustworthy. A harsh bodycheck, right into HBA'a thigh/hamstring area (and that would only draw a yellow, as a first offence) would be enough to do the job.

On a game-by-game basis (even with nothing to play for) there's little room for compromise in Stoke's physical or battering ram style of play.

Alan Pardew has forbiden Hatem Ben Arfa to speak to the press until the end of the season, to protect him and keep him focused. Right move

BTW: 'French football journalist based in London working for french daily Le Parisien and french radio RTL'

Good move I think. Keep him 100% on the football, he's pretty good at it.

Guest Phil K

we go hatem

magic has disappeared since leaving Marseille

You've mis-spelt "reappeared" - understandable....

Would like to see us do this across the board tbh, crucial time and a lot of the media talk will be distracting. Time to pull up the drawbridge and focus I reckon.

He may have more of footballing brain on his shoulders, but he's still instinctively brutal though. Players like that are untrustworthy. A harsh bodycheck, right into HBA'a thigh/hamstring area (and that would only draw a yellow, as a first offence) would be enough to do the job.

On a game-by-game basis (even with nothing to play for) there's little room for compromise in Stoke's physical or battering ram style of play.

The player I'd worry about from now on til the end of the season is Balotelli. If he's in the mood he could seriously hurt any of our players, most likely Hatem.

The player I'd worry about from now on til the end of the season is Balotelli. If he's in the mood he could seriously hurt any of our players, most likely Hatem.

Isnt he banned for the rest of the season. Plus Mancini said he wont play him again....?

Would like to see us do this across the board tbh, crucial time and a lot of the media talk will be distracting. Time to pull up the drawbridge and focus I reckon.

Mmm, yeah. Let STaylor do enough to keep Sky happy, he seems to enjoy a bit of media attention.