Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest je85

Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien

First pre-list of Laurent Blanc for the Euros today, only for players playing abroad. From what I've heard, it could look like that: Evra...

Rami, Mexes, Koscielny, Kaboul, Clichy or Mathieu, Cabaye, Nasri, Malouda, Benzema, Ribéry and Ben Arfa #euros

No surprises in that. Ben Arfa deserves to be in. Next week, Blanc will name another 13/14 players of L1 to complete the pre-squad.

https://twitter.com/#!/LaurensJulien

An ultra contrary wind-up account? Original.

Not winding anyone up or being contrary mate - indeed, to what exactly was my post contrary?  Just reporting events as they actually are.

Either you are incredibly stupid and will believe any old shite that you are told, and in that case I feel sorry for you. Or you're just a WUM, and then I would kindly ask you to piss off and go somewhere else with your shite.

An ultra contrary wind-up account? Original.

Not winding anyone up or being contrary mate - indeed, to what exactly was my post contrary?  Just reporting events as they actually are.

or as you see them, which seems to be that we will sell everyone we can make a profit on (so, every first team player except maybe colo) and it's ok as with there being no smoke without fire we'll get everyone we are linked with in the presswhich.

our team next season is looking like....

elliott

colo  douglas vertonghen

debuchy                            santon

elm      cabaye      jonas

das bost    de jong.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

http://www.topmercato.com/47620,1/edf-blanc-impressionne-par-ben-arfa.html

EdF: White impressed with Ben Arfa

The coach of the France team, Laurent Blanc, told during an interview broadcast by L'Equipe did note that Hatem Ben Arfa had an excellent late season with Newcastle United.

The tricolor technician acknowledged that the Magpies midfielder has scored points for the Euro. "We knew it capable of achieving the things he does today. What is interesting is that he is again physically powerful. What I like is that it has decided to include its talent in the group. Since our match in Germany (1-2 in friendly success), few players have emerged, with the exception of Hatem Ben Arfa, "he analyzed

is good his :coolsmiley:

The coach of the France team, Laurent Blanc, told during an interview broadcast by L'Equipe did note that Hatem Ben Arfa had an excellent late season with Newcastle United.

The tricolor technician acknowledged that the Magpies midfielder has scored points for the Euro. "We knew it capable of achieving the things he does today. What is interesting is that he is again physically powerful. What I like is that it has decided to include its talent in the group. Since our match in Germany (1-2 in friendly success), few players have emerged, with the exception of Hatem Ben Arfa, "he analyzed

:lol:

Got me too, as well as the 'tricolour technician'.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

France takes over the Espoire  O0

So what do we think? do we reckon Blanc will pick him or not? i got some feeling he wont just to make a point  :undecided:

What kind of point? Blanc had no problem picking him before his injury.

After what he said about Pardew, i get the feeling he is the type of person he would just ignore all plea's from Pardew to pick Ben Arfa to prove something.....

Probably right like, but i would'nt be suprised.

Guest hatem garrincha
Laurent Blanc has told Alan Pardew and Carlo Ancelotti that he does not need any help to pick his Euro 2012 squad.

The France coach will name an initial list of "10 to 14" foreign-based players at 5pm time today. He will announce his Ligue 1 players next Tuesday.

Pardew has openly supported his midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa gaining selection after his super season for Newcastle.

And Blanc, the former Manchester United defender, hinted heavily that he will be included for the first time since breaking his leg.

But he told L'Equipe said: "He has become again a player who can play for the national side. I had already chosen him in Norway (August 2010). I was not waiting for Alan Pardew, or I don't really know what Hatem is worth.

"We always knew he was capable of doing the things he is now doing. What is interesting is that he is physically fit. What pleases me is he has decided to give his talent to the team.

“He has the problem of talented players. He has so much technical ability that there first instinct is to say: 'Give me the ball and I will do the rest'. The worry is is that when you don't have the ball, these players do not get involved."

Blanc must find another right-back after Arsenal's Bacary Sagna again broke his leg. But the France coach was not happy that Ancelotti was calling for the inclusion of his PSG defender Christophe Jallet.

"Coaches will campaign for their players - what more is there to say? But if everyone does it, it becomes a bit painful. I find it a bit average that Ancelotti had spoken of Jallet last Saturday before Sagna had fractured his leg."

Gael Clichy and Djibril Cisse are outside bets for the France squad while Samir Nasri, Patrice Evra and Laurent Koscielny look likely to be included.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/france-manager-laurent-blanc-tells-825151?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter