Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spiria

Laurent Blanc on Ben Arfa for Telefoot : " Hatem, I don't wait his last match to follow him. We know he is a boy who has talent. He can be "select" for the French team (in French it is : il est redevenu sélectionnable. Don't know how to really translate it sorry). His manager makes me laugh when he says that I (laurent blanc) have to select him, because pardew takes his time before making him play."

Translation by me, sorry for the mistakes in English.

Laurent Blanc on Ben Arfa for Telefoot : " Hatem, I don't wait his last match to follow him. We know he is a boy who has talent. He can be "select" for the French team (in French it is : il est redevenu sélectionnable. Don't know how to really translate it sorry). His manager makes me laugh when he says that I (laurent blanc) have to select him, because pardew takes his time before making him play."

Translation by me, sorry for the mistakes in English.

Not sure why he's getting all worked up and defensive. Just f***ing pick him. Everyone wants him in, and that for a reason.

Think he's just having a laugh lads :lol:, after all this talk I reckon he'll get picked. It just depends on who will get dropped for him.

Also, Hatem's been very quiet the past month, good to see :thup:

Think he's just having a laugh lads :lol:, after all this talk I reckon he'll get picked. It just depends on who will get dropped for him.

Also, Hatem's been very quiet the past month, good to see :thup:

Think he was banned from speaking to the media.

Ah, I remember now actually. Still, I think he must be happier with how his career is going, it's not like a media ban would have stopped the 'enfant terriblé' from speaking out of turn.

Might help his inclusion in the euros if he keeps shtum.

Guest VanBarduck

Makes me laugh that the dozy c*** doesn't understand why he took his time "before making him play".

We're reaping the benefits now as will Les Bleus.

L.Blanc have actually quite goods achievements as player an manager maybe he deserve a little bit more respect that " dozy cunt " , the way Pardew constently praise for Ben arfa to get to the Euro , migh get on the nerves of the french coach  , if i were him I'll think to myself " who the hell this Pardew boy think he is ?? I know my job for ffs ! "

First post on the forum, have been reading for a while. Today is made for Hatem Ben Arfa to score the winner, would be perfect justice. Whatever happens, we need to get him on the ball as much as possible, he's gonna be up for it so much today.

Guest andrew

He should be starting on the left. He has put in more good crosses from that side of the pitch in about 10 minutes of time there than he has all season down the right.

no he shouldn't.

Guest andrew

man city contained us well, mainly because they're the best team in england :lol: , they always had a barrier ahead o f him and clichy tried to showed him outside.

Guest Craig-NUFC

He should be starting on the left. He has put in more good crosses from that side of the pitch in about 10 minutes of time there than he has all season down the right.

He wants to get himself in to the middle of the pitch more times than not, so if he's on the left he'll end up cutting in on to his weaker foot.

Looked a bit 'timid' at times today, perhaps a little reluctant with our gameplan. Still, had 2 good chances and some nice passes, not really the match for him to shine though.

Bit hard when the majority of the attacks where flying over his head, for what possession he had he did well.