Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

Did you know that Ben Arfa have a official website , english version available soon , there is his first reaction for being called , very classy and emotionnal...http://hatem-benarfa.com/index.php/article/1/actualites/7/quoi-de-neuf/35/selection-pour-l-euro-2012-premiere-reaction-d-hatem

The all website is brilliant , true talk , confession etc , he loves Pardew actually lol , hope the english version will be released soon for you guys ..

how fantastic a comeback would that be to get fit into the side dazzle the premier league win his place in the Euros and lead France to glory there, France definitely my 2nd team there (christ wouldn't think I'd be saying that a couple of years ago)

Needs a thread title change :frantic:

So, so happy for him. Playing for his country means a lot more to Hatem than for most other players and the French will be ecstatic at this. Can't wait to cheer him on (if he makes the 23).

Guest VanBarduck

http://91.68.209.11/bmi/www.hatem-benarfa.com/uploads/images/ps_550270_foot_014.jpg

"Yeah I'm back in french squad !! Come on Karim.. just wanna kick your giant nose ! "

Legendary  ;D

I just found out my pre-selection for the Euro. I feel great personal satisfaction from achieving this priority and express my great gratitude to all those who supported me in recent months. Personally, these eighteen months without France team were an eternity. Since I play football, I have a special relationship with the shirt I wore for the youth teams.

At this point, I do not forget my friend Baccary Sagna. Despite his great form, he will miss the Euro, the victim of a big broken fibula last Saturday with his club. With all my heart, I wish him to return quickly to his internationally.

I would go to the euro in humility and collective ambition. The team must truly believe in his chances because competition is very open

From his site:

I feel very well in Newcastle where I am fortunate to have great confidence in my coach. If we win our last game at Everton, we still have a chance to win the 4th qualifying spot for the preliminary round of the Champions League. My goal for next season, playing a European Cup.

ben arfa was in the first annoucment squad ( 30 players) in 2008 and 2010.

both times, he was out of the final 23 squad.

Impossible for me that blanc takes him to reject him.

Three times would be too much.

Guest hatem garrincha

He'll make the 23.

France are in the same group as England and....?

Shows how much interest i take. I'll start getting patriotic towards the tournament mind, like always ;)

Brilliant news. Proud of him, now let's hope he actually makes the final cut (can see no reason for leaving him out btw so yeah, think he's made it!).

Undoubtably deserved. World class player, with whatever Blanc has insinuated a world class attitude on the pitch thanks to Pardew. If he hadn't made the squad I would have worried about his future here.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

The Newcastle midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa has delivered its first reaction to his call in the list of pre-Laurent Blanc on his official website: "I just found out my pre-selection for the Euro. I feel great personal satisfaction from achieving this priority and express my great gratitude to all those who supported me in recent months. Personally, these eighteen months without France team were an eternity. Since I play football, I have a special relationship with the shirt I wore for the youth teams. At this point, I do not forget my friend Bacary Sagna. Despite his great form, he will miss the Euro, the victim of a big broken fibula last Saturday with his club. With all my heart, I wish him to return quickly to his internationally. I would go to the euro in humility and collective ambition. The team must truly believe in his chances because competition is very open. "

He'll make the 23.

yes garrincha t'es français?

j'aime les fans de ben arfa :)

t'as vu hatem a fait son site, bon c'est pas lui qui l'écrit c'est sur mais c'est marrant.

Il veut faire du théatre ou cinéma et ne cite pas deshamps ni aulas dans ses rencontres marquantes tiens tiens...

stop the frenc speaking, it's funny to see all the french medias says he deserves it , he is a changed man, i msorry but the last 6 months in marseille he was maybe at a better level.

journalist, politicians, same so low level.

Fans know the truth ahahah

Just one thing, no injury please