Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Does that mean "the last footballer"?

So pleased for him to be genuinely loving his football and playing well again. The stage is set for him to perform at the Euros. Wouldn't be surprised if France went further than a lot of people think.

Don't have half the passion/excitement for International football that I do for Newcastle but it's sad seeing so many English people not giving a f***/wanting us to do badly.

I can understand why with the modern footballer but it still feels very, very wrong.

Dunno if I'd go so far as to say I want England to do badly, but I just don't care. Wish it wasn't the case.

:thup: Yup. Same old players serving up the same old shit. Why bother?

I'm always a little bit indifferent towards England at the start of a tournament.  Because the seasons just ended and my focus has been on Newcastle all year.  But as the games go along I usually get more and more into it to the point were I'm desperate for England to win.  Though I have to say this time I feel especially indifferent.  I just don't like any England payer this year, they're pretty much all toss pots.  But I still expect to be on the edge of my seat desperate for a win by the end of the groups.  I means if England come up against Germany again who here wouldn't be desperate to beat the cunts?

Guest Phil K

Dave said one thing about the South African world cup, and how crap it was.

Never gave it much thought before, and with the effing media, you couldn't say anything negative about South Africa.

But he was right when I thought about it. It got so I stopped watching. The worst World Cup EVER

And those ********* vuvezelas just made it worse

(Thank got it never caught on anywhere else in the world)

Guest Sophie S

I'm always a little bit indifferent towards England at the start of a tournament.  Because the seasons just ended and my focus has been on Newcastle all year.  But as the games go along I usually get more and more into it to the point were I'm desperate for England to win.  Though I have to say this time I feel especially indifferent.  I just don't like any England payer this year, they're pretty much all toss pots.  But I still expect to be on the edge of my seat desperate for a win by the end of the groups.  I means if England come up against Germany again who here wouldn't be desperate to beat the c***s?

:morph: I'd much rather see more of the entertaining football that Germany has played in recent tournaments than the boring stuff the English team has shown.

Guest hatem garrincha

Does that mean "the last footballer"?

yes, "the last footballer". The diary describe him as a footballer of the old days.

Guest hatem garrincha

France v Serbia on ESPN tomorrow as well.

Should be a decent test, hoping to see more of Ben Arfa and Cabaye :D

Seven changes are expected , from the game against Iceland.

Cabaye is starting tomorrow (Nasri, Benzema, Mexes are the others "survivors") Ben Arfa is on the bench.

Cabaye is starting tomorrow (Nasri, Benzema, Mexes are the others "survivors") Ben Arfa is on the bench.

Does that tell us more about the role he will play at the Euro's, or is Blanc just experimenting?

Guest hatem garrincha

Does that tell us more about the role he will play at the Euro's, or is Blanc just experimenting?

He's experimenting yet and Hatem will play his part tomorrow.

Blanc has already said that the team which will face Estonia (June 4th ?) will be largely the same against England.

But we already know (unless injuries) that the following players are unquestionable starters : Lloris, Mexes, Cabaye, Nasri, Benzema

Guest hatem garrincha

M'vila and Ribery are not unquestionable starters? King Shola your thinking of Menez lol.... Mexes is the CB.

I forgot Ribery. He's unquestionable.

M'vila isn't in form since 2-3 months and got a lot of private problems outside football. Blanc will test him. He's starting tomorrow.

Guest hatem garrincha

So if Mexes and Ribery are sure starters, that leaves Hatem on the bench?

Mexes is CB. Are you talking about Menez ?

I'm always a little bit indifferent towards England at the start of a tournament.  Because the seasons just ended and my focus has been on Newcastle all year.  But as the games go along I usually get more and more into it to the point were I'm desperate for England to win.  Though I have to say this time I feel especially indifferent.  I just don't like any England payer this year, they're pretty much all toss pots.  But I still expect to be on the edge of my seat desperate for a win by the end of the groups.  I means if England come up against Germany again who here wouldn't be desperate to beat the c***s?

:morph: I'd much rather see more of the entertaining football that Germany has played in recent tournaments than the boring stuff the English team has shown.

I have no feeling towards England.

Guest hatem garrincha

I'm sure Hatem is capable to win his place between the staters.

The pressure he had before the game vs Iceland is gone now he makes the final squad.

He played too much for Benzema, not enough in "percussion" and Blanc wants him to provoke.

Guest hatem garrincha

The team expected tomorrow :

Lloris (capitaine) - Réveillère, Mexès, Koscielny, Clichy - Mvila, Cabaye - Malouda, Nasri, Ribéry - Benzema

Whats the difference between doing that and supporting Arsenal over Newcastle because for long periods they were playing nicer football also? Your ties are with Newcastle, as they are with England. You can respect other sides quality of football, you dont go and start supporting them.