Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Perhaps the NUFC bias coming through here but I'm surprised he wasn't brought on at the end. France clearly needed someone not afraid to lose the ball and try a risky dribble, jink, pass or shot that would fox the Spanish defence, and Ben Arfa's your man for that. They had to gamble at 1-0 down and they never did. As the commentator said they went out with a whimper and you have to say got what they deserved.

Spain by their own standards were poor and it's not often you get the chance to play them in sloppy form. France missed a big chance to knock them out today.

Guest Spiria

On Euro site for France, I find again the article on the possible sanction for Hatem :

Selon nos informations, Laurent Blanc envisagerait de sanctionner Samir Nasri et Hatem Ben Arfa pour leur comportement durant l’Euro mais seulement après la compétition pour ne pas créer de polémiques alors que les Bleus disputent un match important samedi face à l’Espagne.

En effet, le sélectionneur a peu goûté le comportement des deux joueurs et devrait les écarter pour les premiers matches comptant pour les éliminatoires du Mondial 2014 avant d’éventuellement les reprendre en 2013 si leurs performances et leur comportement le permettent.

In English, Laurent Blanc wants to punish Nasri and Ben Arfa for their behavior. He wants to take them out of the French team for the rest of 2012. We will see in the next days if the rumors is true.

Guest fumiste

THis website has nothing to do with uefa

it s just a website which is trying to make money with euro and gossips

http://euro.pubfoot.com/2012/13516/nasri-et-ben-arfa-ecartes-du-groupe-france-apres-leuro/

On Euro site for France, I find again the article on the possible sanction for Hatem :

Selon nos informations, Laurent Blanc envisagerait de sanctionner Samir Nasri et Hatem Ben Arfa pour leur comportement durant l’Euro mais seulement après la compétition pour ne pas créer de polémiques alors que les Bleus disputent un match important samedi face à l’Espagne.

En effet, le sélectionneur a peu goûté le comportement des deux joueurs et devrait les écarter pour les premiers matches comptant pour les éliminatoires du Mondial 2014 avant d’éventuellement les reprendre en 2013 si leurs performances et leur comportement le permettent.

In English, Laurent Blanc wants to punish Nasri and Ben Arfa for their behavior. He wants to take them out of the French team for the rest of 2012. We will see in the next days if the rumors is true.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Holy shit. I'd rather not have seen a gif of that woman commit suicide to be honest. Defo, 100% too far

Bloody terrible man management in french camp. I suspect Ben Arfa has had words with Pards as well, who has responded with an arm around the shoulder by the sounds of things and kept him on side. Nasri can understand for running battle with the press which doesn't look good but still.