Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Jamie McDonald

Cheers. I also called it that Messi would be the best player on the planet when he was still a midget. Same with Ronaldo when he was in his mother's womb.

Cheers. I also called it that Messi would be the best player on the planet when he was still a midget. Same with Ronaldo when he was in his mother's womb.

When I was 6, I predicted that I would be as good as Pele. Clearly I know fuck all.

Guest Jamie McDonald

When I was 6, I predicted that I would be as good as Pele. Clearly I know f*** all.

I still have hope at 28.

http://kittyradio.com/soapbox/avatars/i_eat_ether.gif?dateline=1263759991&type=thumb

I called he'd be an outstanding signing when he was in the French league. Glad Man Utd didn't get their hands on him!

You've got a real eye for a player, mate.

All that worry about what would happen when Carr's eight years finish can finally be put to bed

Our only creative outlet. we need to have a back-up plan.

The clonage ?

One for the bench, one for the first XI.

Seriously, the only one who approach his ability is Marveaux.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would it have hurt to have him on the bench tonight

20mins could have been the difference

Barca don't rest Messi, Real don't rest Ronaldo

Dissappointing tbh

Opta ‏@OptaJoe

20 - Hatem Ben Arfa has made more successful dribbles than any other player in the Premier League this season. Float.

And against Spurs Chelsea Villa Everton Norwich which is hardly like he has been doing it against poor teams.

i wonder how his shooting passing tackling and interceptions stack up against other wingers

Opta ‏@OptaJoe

20 - Hatem Ben Arfa has made more successful dribbles than any other player in the Premier League this season. Float.

And against Spurs Chelsea Villa Everton Norwich which is hardly like he has been doing it against poor teams.

i wonder how his shooting passing tackling and interceptions stack up against other wingers

Whoscored reckons 2.2 shots a game(11), 1.8 key passes per game(9), avg passes 35 per game(175), Pass success rate 81% and 1.2 tackles per game ( 6) but has no interceptions.

Not bad considering how deep he's playing compared to the likes of Hazard etc etc ( did not check Hazard's stats mind)