Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Liked the part in that Norwich game where he lost the ball on the left and tracked back and got a throw in. Looks like he gives Taylor a wink and then ST comes and gives him a pat on the back  :D

Yeah, loved that bit as well.

would welcome someone who knows french to give a summary of some that....:lol: watched a 20 minute video that was in french with the only english being Pards few lines in it. I'm going mad.

:lol: Same here, was actually a good watch. Despite the fact I couldn't understand a word.

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/pid2708-c-interieur-sport.html  Amazing video about Cabaye's life in Newcastle , his career plan etc.. at the end of the video you can see all the French Toon Army (marveaux , amalfitano , Ba , Ben arfa abeid etc ) invited over dinner at Cabaye mansion  :smitten:

Last seconds of the video , Ben arfa makes a funny one by thanking the guests and wishing them a good evening like he was the host ..  :iamatwat:

I know, i'm pathetic ..

I can't believe I just watched all of that without understanding a single word :lol:

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/pid2708-c-interieur-sport.html  Amazing video about Cabaye's life in Newcastle , his career plan etc.. at the end of the video you can see all the French Toon Army (marveaux , amalfitano , Ba , Ben arfa abeid etc ) invited over dinner at Cabaye mansion  :smitten:

Last seconds of the video , Ben arfa makes a funny one by thanking the guests and wishing them a good evening like he was the host ..  :iamatwat:

I know, i'm pathetic ..

I can't believe I just watched all of that without understanding a single word :lol:

They seem to follow his career in England very closely in France.  There have been a few TV features on him.

Guest VanBarduck

The Video is all about ;

1st Cabaye love France National Team , it was always been a dream to wear this shirt , captain in U19 , teamates Diaby , Gourcuff said is a quiet-type leader and he won the Euro U19s cup (2005)

2nd Cabaye choice for play at Newcastle was a surprise in france , he just won the Ligue 1 with Lille and he was followed by spanish clubs , a league who seemed more suitable for him (technical ability , vision ) but Cabaye had a pretty well organized career plan , he wanted the Premier league for the game-Tempo , the physical ability , the crazyness of every game

3rd cabaye is an hard-worker , right after he cameback from international duty , he trained with his personal coach like every week , he increased his power by 25% in one year , now this year he will focus on stamina , work-rate (sometimes Demba trained with him and hatem too , but not this time , he was too busy chasing local chicks  ;D )

4 Pardew speak english :D

5 Cabaye occasionnaly organized some lazy dinner party ( take-away food common  ! are you not french  :idiot2: ? ) and all the french toon army , (expect Obermong and Papiss  apparently )comes around and having a laugh , with bored game , ben arfa is the winner of course

6 Last joke from hatem ben arfa was epic , hard to translate , but something Will Ferrel-Style  :smitten: .

I am really sorry for my horrible english ...

The Video is all about ;

1st Cabaye love France National Team , it was always been a dream to wear this shirt , captain in U19 , teamates Diaby , Gourcuff said is a quiet-type leader and he won the Euro U19s cup (2005)

2nd Cabaye choice for play at Newcastle was a surprise in france , he just won the Ligue 1 with Lille and he was followed by spanish clubs , a league who seemed more suitable for him (technical ability , vision ) but Cabaye had a pretty well organized career plan , he wanted the Premier league for the game-Tempo , the physical ability , the crazyness of every game

3rd cabaye is hard-worker , right after he cameback from international duty , he trained with his personal coach like every week , he increased his power by 25% in one year , now this year he will focus on stamina , work-rate (sometimes Demba trained with him and hatem too , but not this time , he was too busy chasing local cheeks  ;D )

4 Pardew speak english :D

5 Cabaye occasionnaly organized some lazy dinner party ( take-away food common  ! are you not french  :idiot2: ? ) and all the french toon army , (expect Obermong and Papiss  apparently )comes around and having a laugh , with bored game , ben arfa is the winner of course

6 Last joke from hatem ben arfa was epic , hard to translate , but something Will Ferrel-Style  :smitten: .

I am really sorry for my horrible english ...

I've read worse from neesy.