Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

:hmm: I must be in the minority that think he wouldn't do that to us

Nah, I'm with you on that.

Same. Though when push comes to shove around a new contract, Ashley better be coughing up an amount adequate to keep him here.

Which is :yao: to think about.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the first time that I've thought he'll start getting fed up. He shouldn't be in a team that loses to Swansea and West Ham at home.

There was a moment near the end where he had it on the edge of the penalty box and there was just nothing on. Absolutely nothing. Really hope he outstays Pardew in his time here much like the Souness Bellamy era where i was hoping Souness went before Bellamy but we all know how that worked out. :(

Depressingly ball greedy today. Been poor for the last couple of months.

He shouldn't be made to feel that he's the only capable player in the attacking third. The off-the-ball movement from the front 6 is daft.

Guest firetotheworks

I find myself consistently disagreeing with you.

He shouldn't be made to feel that he's the only capable player in the attacking third. The off-the-ball movement from the front 6 is daft.

Exactly. Complaining about Ben Arfa is just daft.

I find myself consistently disagreeing with you.

So you should, I'm sure he's taking the piss in an attempt to get a bite.

He should have played things to Ba a lot earlier today imo. They are the only 2 at the moment showing anywhere near enough quality to hurt teams. Yes he worked hard today and showed some real quality as per, but often, due to poor runs and positioning from some other players, that quality was wasted.

He does need to realise he's going to get hounded out, especially when he tries to get down the side of the box. He could pass and move a lot more for me, that would be even more devastating.

I'd also like to see him tried in a front two if we play 442. Obviously we don't have the personnel to do that at present, but if Pardew is goign to insist on a target man style and a runner, Ba and HBA could be great imo.

Otter is just on a fishing trip at the moment  :lol: :lol:

He's not tbh. He's just consistently siding with Pardew rather than the players.

Player dribbling rather than passing? Player is being selfish rather than the chronic lack of movement in our side leaving him with few options.

Central midfielders struggling? Playing shit, nothing to do with our tactics leaving us outnumbered every week.

Players hoofing the ball forward? Their own decision, not a coaching instruction.

Cisse not scoring goals? He's been shit, nothing to do with the fact as a team our football produces the square root of fuck all for him.

Etc etc. It's his perogative, but I just can't bring myself to agree at all.

Guest nufc1892

Played great today but whats the point? The others don't help him. He's just whipped cream on s***.

He wasn't great, he was alright tbh.

Hey look guys, Hatem has the ball.

Guest hatem garrincha

Played great today but whats the point? The others don't help him. He's just whipped cream on s***.

He wasn't great, he was alright tbh.

One of his best performance this season imo.