Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

Just checked , he wasn't on  any training picture either before Spurs game , + the article " Ben Arfa a Doubt " in the frontpage , + no visitor allowed at training, if he plays tomorrow that just confirm Pardew is a total joke . A great manager will make big statement about Ben Arfa a few days before the clash,  like" he's got to do a world-class match saturday " , " he need to be our boost " not implying " Is almost-definetely-maybe out for the game please City put weaker side coz we miss him so much".. :'(

Nevermind , this debate goes nowhere ..

Guest hydeous

I had my first ever dream about him last night. He was injured and I told him to score 5 or 6 in the next match. He was smoking too btw.

If anything happens tonight I'll let you know.

Ask him to quit. He needs to get his stamina up. Him and Ba.

These french hippies! :bong:

"It looks as though we'll lose him for a few weeks and that’s a really big blow. Anyone who has watched our games will tell you what he is like.

His hamstring just isn’t right so it looks like we are going to have to take more time over it. It will probably keep him out for a while.

We originally thought it would be a mild hamstring injury and we gave it extra time and I was actually expecting him to be available a couple of weeks ago.

I rested him in our next game in the hope that he would be right for the last game the weekend just gone.

We gave it extra days to get him right but we will now need to take even more time, unfortunately.

He will be a big miss for us because he gives us a different attacking dimension from what we have got.”

-----------

Sound familiar? Moyes on Kevin Mirallas who was out for a few weeks with his hamstring. Came back and was taken off at half time vs Spurs and now probably won't be back until next month, which is a big blow considering he's arguably our most creative attacking outlet. Sounds very familiar.

If there's something wrong with Ben Arfa's hamstring then it's surely madness to play him. You're asking for trouble.

*cough* Neil predicted this ffs. Seriously, fuck this season.

Don't get me wrong on this one, but as much as I love seeing this lad play it might be a blessing in disguise for a few of our other players. More often than not this season we've resorted to the "give the ball to Hatem and let him fix this for us" way of playing attacking football. With him beeing out for a couple of games might make someone else step up to the plate (like Anita have done the last couple of games), pherhaps Marveaux aswell if given the chance. What we might see is a team trying to bridge the gap between a team with a genius and a team without one so to speak.