Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Yh i was talking in the scenario that Pardew would have had the balls to bench him and bring him on to see out the game.

:lol:

Ahh right ;), tbh i don't think he is that effective defensively either anymore. He gives the ball away so much, gets caught on it constantly.

Just not good enough anymore.

Love that story about Xavi telling Hleb when he arrived at Barcelona not to come to training and matches in anything other than a normal car so that he wasn't seen to be rubbing the fans' noses in his wealth.

Guest bimpy474

The exact opposite of Danny Simpson in every way it appears.

Ben Arfa rolls like a tramp and plays like a champ

Simpson rolls like holywood and is no fucking good

That's me but i'm unsure which one if i'm honest.

Guest bimpy474

Surprised Willo has the required coordination in his left and right feet to be able to drive full stop.

The kids were driving

:lol:

now every time i see a golf I'm going to have to check if it's ben arfa  :hmm:

French plates will give him away  :)

Pretty sure I've seen a video of him in the same/similar Golf so perhaps he's just not a car person.

Willo driving a 5 year old Audi, hardly flash Harry I'd say.

Would have liked to seen what Santon was driving, looked like an A5 as well.

Simpson in a Bentley, Hatem in a VW, tells you all you need to know  :lol:

Couldn't be chewed driving a left hand drive car in the UK like. You'd have to shout like a mental cunt whenever you wanted a Big Mac.

Hopefully Hatem has a load of them pre game, good protein gainz.

The exact opposite of Danny Simpson in every way it appears.

Ben Arfa rolls like a tramp and plays like a champ

Simpson rolls like holywood and is no fucking good

First rhyme rolled off the tongue but the 2nd just didn't have the same feel. Seemed like you just gave up.

:)

Guest VanBarduck

Is there a possibility that Pardew wait until february to play Ben arfa cause the window transfer will be closed by this time ? Pardew kept saying that it was a disaster to sell Carroll but the board left him with no choice on that matter... I know it seems crazy , what's your thoughts on that ? "Diplomatic injury" or not ?

Is there a possibility that Pardew wait until february to play Ben arfa cause the window transfer will be closed by this time ? Pardew kept saying that it was a disaster to sell Carroll but the board left him with no choice on that matter... I know it seems crazy , what's your thoughts on that ? "Diplomatic injury" or not ?

Nah, the aliens told Pardew not to play him.