Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

We need to improve as a club when we have a talent like Hatem on the books, and we just haven't done that. We stalled in the summer and we're paying for it this season, undone a lot of the good work we did last season.

I hope he stays for as long as possible, he's an exciting player and there aren't many like him about.

Our recruitment is great, we need a better manager.

Pardew going would probably speed up hatems departure,  every interview he ever gives he always compliments and says how good the manager is.  His relationship with Pardew is probably the best he's had with any manager/coach he has worked with.

“We think he has a chance for Spurs.”
9 Feb.

That Maritimo game ...  :'(

Yes it's concerning and the longer it goes on the more worried I become.

When I heard the team that night I thought "bloody great HBA tucked in behind the striker".    Mind it was great for the 25 minutes or so it lasted.....

Pardew going would probably speed up hatems departure,  every interview he ever gives he always compliments and says how good the manager is.  His relationship with Pardew is probably the best he's had with any manager/coach he has worked with.

That's a fair point, going forwards though we'll lose more than we'll keep due to Pardew.

That's a fair point, going forwards though we'll lose more than we'll keep due to Pardew.

Although there is absolutely no evidence for that so far?

Guest VanBarduck

“We think he has a chance for Spurs.”
9 Feb.

That Maritimo game ...  :'(

Yes it's concerning and the longer it goes on the more worried I become.

When I heard the team that night I thought "bloody great HBA tucked in behind the striker".    Mind it was great for the 25 minutes or so it lasted.....

He return at spurs game...according to Pardew , it will be interesting to heard what hatem will say at his interview tonight , I mean he's the one injured , maybe he think he can be fit sooner...

Just the evidence that players usually want to play for good teams under good managers, throughout the history of football.

Nothing to see here really. Dunno why we expect players with no connection to Newcastle to share a life-long affinity for the club. PSG was HBA's favorite team growing up, natural for him to want to play for them at some point.

Just the evidence that players usually want to play for good teams under good managers, throughout the history of football.

:lol:

Not the best news to hear, but nothing too unsurprising. The worry is that players like HBA will only fuck about down the bottom of the league for so long before actively wanting out. He's already on about 'saving' us ffs.

I genuinely think he has a lot of affection for the club after the whole leg break thing, but if he's ambitious that can quickly evaporate.

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan

Want to ask #HBA a question (in French). Use the hashtag from the RT below #nufc

beIN SPORT ‏@beinsport

Hatem Ben Arfa est l'invité d'@ARuizOfficiel à partir de 19H00 en direct et en clair sur beIN SPORT 1 / Toutes vos questions via #LECLUB

If anyone can french, and want to ask him something  :lol: :lol: