Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

Suarez off to bayern , ben arfa in, that's the move Liverpool are planning. Can't see that hapenning , hatem won't change club one year before the World Cup...

Suarez off to bayern , ben arfa in, that's the move Liverpool are planning. Can't see that hapenning , hatem won't change club one year before the World Cup...

Dearest Liverpool

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1358/64/1358648881063.jpg

Guest VanBarduck

I can't see hatem leaving , but I don't like his greedy agents , there are full of lies , almost destroyed his career several times.

Hatem's already said he'd only leave us if a club such as Barca or PSG came in for him.

Can't see him making a sideways step to Liverpool, especially as he's settled here, worshipped here by the fans and a regular in the side when fit.

Sideways step?

Nothing but down if you join the Bin-dippers. Just a wee club in the North West nowadays.

I will admit to liking Carroll but if he comes back, it would be a risky transfer because he has not done well since he left with regards to both his injury and playing record.

But Carroll for Ben Arfa plus money is an absolute non-starter for me and I would be furious if that happened.  Unless Ben Arfa himself expresses a desire to leave then there is no way we should sell him.  We have one of the most exciting players in the league and we should do everything we can to keep him here as he is Box Office. 

And £20m plus Carroll is a laughable price.  Carroll's value has seriously dropped and if Ben Arfa stays fit, his value will rise considerably and to me this is just a way for Liverpool to try and save some face because of the Carroll deal and to disguise their losses in pretending to buy a player for £20m and sell one for £17m (that would probably be the reported fee because of the agreed price with West Ham) - looks a lot better than buying HBA for £30m+ and selling Carroll for £5m.

I just think we should never sell our best players to Liverpool especially as we could conceivably be competing with them next season if we keep hold of HBA and Cabaye.

Don't kid yourselves. If anybody offered us 20 million Mike would snap their hands off.

Dont kid yourself, he'd reject it and wait for the inevitable increased offer to come in, then do the same again until he's milked them for an astronomical fee.  If they wont pay that kind of fee then he wont be going there IMO.  Unless he requests the move, which seems incredibly unlikely.

Wouldn't be a good deal though. Honestly don't think I'd sell him for any price, he's the most entertaining footballer I think I've ever seen, if not the most consistently effective.

This and I seriously doubt HBA would consider Liverpool a good career move right now. If he leaves us at some point it will be to a lot bigger and better club than Liverpool.

He's not done enough for him to command a huge fee, we value him way higher and it's still potential. Noone will be willing to spend huge money on an injury prone player who has scored a few wondergoals. We know he's top class and i suspect he'll stay this summer as our valuationof him will be way above others.

Also hes one in a millionand i never want him to stay for good :(