Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Ill believe it when he's being subbed 20 mins into his first game back.

:lol:

Haven't kept up with this, is he still not getting surgery like?  I thought we'd tried to chance it twice already without surgery, and he'd pulled up each time?

Why does it just seem like every single aspect of the club have fucked up massively this season, manager, coaches, medical staff, players... its just one fuck up after another, if theres any truth in this Ben Arfa story and they are rushing him back without surgery, only to do further damage, its a disgrace.

Haven't kept up with this, is he still not getting surgery like?  I thought we'd tried to chance it twice already without surgery, and he'd pulled up each time?

Dr Pardz from about 2 weeks ago

“It’s not definitely an operation. I think that’s one of two roads,” he said.

“We either go down a similar road to the one we went down before or an operation.

“The French surgeon, Dr Rolland, will diagnose him as well.

“The injury has re-occurred in the scar tissue and therefore, do we build the scar tissue up again and try and get him back that way?

“I think the bottom line is I just said ‘Look, let’s just forget him this year’ and that way he has plenty of time to decide, him and his team and our staff, what we think is right for him and the French national team as well because they’re in it too. They want him to be back at his best.”

“He has been good actually. He knew when he came back, I questioned his fitness a little bit but I don’t think he was right in his head actually. Like any injury, you need to be right.”

“We either go down a similar road to the one we went down before or an operation.

“The injury has re-occurred in the scar tissue and therefore, do we build the scar tissue up again and try and get him back that way?

“I think the bottom line is I just said ‘Look, let’s just forget him this year’ and that way he has plenty of time to decide, him and his team and our staff, what we think is right for him and the French national team as well because they’re in it too. They want him to be back at his best.”

“He has been good actually. He knew when he came back, I questioned his fitness a little bit but I don’t think he was right in his head actually. Like any injury, you need to be right.”

:lol: Jesus, consider me completely comfortable that we know what we're doing then.

Oh my goodness, oh my damn, oh my goodness, we goin' ham.

Rich man :lol:

Seriously those quotes from AP make no freakin sense.

:aww:

I just love that fucking Daym Drops review of Five Guys man, summed up my feelings towards the place perfectly. Sigged it.

Holy f*ck they have no idea :lol:

I'd play him against Fulham and if he can still walk play him against the mackems even if it means losing him for the rest of the season. Two biggest games of the season, get them won then the rest hardly matter anyway.

If it aggravates his injury and he then needs an op then good, least leaves us with no option instead of doing this weird and counter productive waiting game which from what I gather has gone on since November.

Rodgers said he'd heard nowt about it

Heard him too, but they would never say they were openly interested anyway. I tend to ignore everything said by anyone until I see them turn out in colours.

I suppose the only thing I could see happening is us haggling for a deal for Carroll if other targets fail. But they won't sell to us on the cheap after we screwed them before and Ashley certainly won't bend over backwards to sell HBA will he. So it's unlikely that either will happen really.