Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest hatem garrincha
The French flier has been eased back into action since returning from a hamstring injury against Benfica earlier this month.

Toon boss Alan Pardew hinted Ben Arfa could make his first Premier League start since December against Liverpool tomorrow.

Newcastle are desperate for a win to move them clear of relegation danger.

And Ben Arfa, 26, said: “My hamstring is completely fine now and I feel happy that the injury has gone and I can return to full fitness. I am 100 per cent fit.

“I’m happy that I have come back into the team slowly and gradually.

“The manager and the doctor have put in place a programme to ensure I return gradually rather than rush back and get further problems in the future.

“I am happy with the work of the backroom staff and the manager because this was my first muscular injury and it was important that the healing ran its course.”

Newcastle go into the St James' Park clash with the Reds just six points clear of the bottom three.

And Ben Arfa says it is essential Toon retain their place in what he believes is the world’s top league.

He added: “You have teams like Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham who are always fighting at the top every season.

“When you play those teams they are massive matches and always have a special feeling around them, so that is a big appeal to come and play in England.

“This is the best league in the world, without a doubt.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4904709/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-Im-fit-and-ready-for-Newcastle-survival-bid.html#ixzz2Ra6VtXOA

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4904709/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-Im-fit-and-ready-for-Newcastle-survival-bid.html

Can't believe it was coutinho that shrugged him off for the third goal. :facepalm:

I like Coutinho, but he hasn't put in a performance like that since at Espanyol. Was absolute class at the weekend. Got Debuch off too...

Guest neesy111

Got muscled off the ball too easily but it stemmed from the same old problem, his teammates stood still watching him try to do it all on his own.

Exactly what I said, he had zero options.

Put him off the striker like sunderland are doing with Sessegnon if he isn't fully fit and then he can just get involved when he needs to rather than constantly having to track back.

Guest hatem garrincha

He played CMF the last 10-15 mins, and I thought he did a better job than Cabaye in that position.