Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I'm worried that there's so much expectation building up on him, he may try and do too much by himself because of it. He's best when he dribbles in only spells. Yes he's great at creating space for others, but it's only useful if he releases the ball. If he dribbles every time it gets predictable and his threat is lessened. He's a great player, but he's not always been consistent and given his injury troubles we can't expect him to win games by himself. Problem is, he needs time in a situation where there just isn't that much to give.

He pretty much beat Liverpool single-handedly last season. I'd settle for that again.

He'll lack the match sharpness to do that this time. Surely he won't play 90 mins, i reckon he'll come on with 20 or 30 mins to go.

Guest icemanblue

He pretty much beat Liverpool single-handedly last season. I'd settle for that again.

He'll lack the match sharpness to do that this time. Surely he won't play 90 mins, i reckon he'll come on with 20 or 30 mins to go.

Fuck you.

Hater.

I'm worried that there's so much expectation building up on him, he may try and do too much by himself because of it. He's best when he dribbles in only spells. Yes he's great at creating space for others, but it's only useful if he releases the ball. If he dribbles every time it gets predictable and his threat is lessened. He's a great player, but he's not always been consistent and given his injury troubles we can't expect him to win games by himself. Problem is, he needs time in a situation where there just isn't that much to give.

IMO he only starts to dribble every time when he realises that nobody else is going to produce anything.

Start or not, it'll be the wrong decision.

Start or not, it'll be the wrong decision.

:lol:

Just had this flashback of him barnstorming around the pitch in the beginning of the season and then thinking also to him last season. My lord have we been deprived of his brilliance.

sitting here on Thursday and everyone probably knows and accepts that he can't/won't play or last for 90 mins but imagine the fury and bad reaction should he come off after 65-70 mins and its 1-1 or god forbid we are 1-0 down......

Guest bimpy474

If he's 100% fit he has to start. He's our best player and any manager who doesn't start him would be a fucking fruit loop if they looked at our attacking options.