Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

We don't move the ball quick enough either.

When we can't find a pass someone plays a hopeless ball, often our best players too.

Confidence is a factor too.

This is one of the things that p*ss me off, honestly our attacks are far too slow.

Yep - I don't think I have seen a time move the ball across the pitch slower.

Guest hatem garrincha

I don't know if that's a Giggs :

Alan Pardew says he can’t afford to lose Ben Arfa to another recurrence of his hamstring injury.

Alan Pardew: “I still need to protect his hamstring – I can’t afford to lose him in the run-in.

“If we can get him into a position where he is fatigued, there’s more chance of him injuring his hamstring again.’

“I will use Hatem the maximum again without him getting into a fatigued area. Basically, I’m going to have to shepherd him back the best I can.

“(I don’t know) whether he can do a full game against Liverpool, if selected, or West Ham, (but) every week there will be more chance of that.

”We need him for next year.

“That’s probably more important than anything else, that we get a good pre-season out of him and he’s raring to go at that kick-off in August.”

It seem he has little chances to start a game this season.

It's definitely not right that we play him imo.

I think he's still got that injury and Pardew just hopes and prays that he can last the odd 10 minutes here and there to provide that 'magic'.

Guest Spiria

Hatem Ben Arfa was on the pitch for 17 mins today v WBA - he had 3 touches, producing 1 pass.

What a performance xD

Guest VanBarduck

Should leave. Ruining his career under this clown.

I would love Ben arfa to make a statement of that sort " I'm don't see myself puirsing my career under this kind of management" that'll be a kick ass for the board I guess... Unfortunately Ben Arfa loves Pards. What an idiot.

Reckon pardews protecting him so he does'nt get injured again this season, then he can swap him for carroll  :scared:

I would hunt down and kill Pardew if that happened.

Sadly, I think it's entirely possible that he's mad enough to attempt such a thing.