Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

I'd love to know more about those balance exercise. I think he's up there with Messi in that matter.

I think if he stayed fit and played like he did at the start of last season for a good spell he'd have every chance of player of the year.  All ifs of course, and we're not that lucky.

Guest hatem garrincha

SJP : Hateeem Ben Arfa ! Hateeem Ben Arfa !

I understand why the bloke doesn't want to move.

SJP : Hateeem Ben Arfa ! Hateeem Ben Arfa !

I understand why the bloke doesn't want to move.

Not that he doesn't want to move. He can't move! /fatjoke

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VanBarduck

He has been approached (again) by Liverpool a few days ago according to L'Equipe, they're preparing a bid apparently.

Liverpool transfer news: Ben Arfa bid 'on radar'

Liverpool are set to launch a bid for Newcastle United attacking-midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa, according to reports in France.

The Anfield club are understood to have expressed an interest in signing Ben Arfa back in January but a move for the France international was reportedly rebuffed.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is understood to be determined to capture an attacking-midfielder this summer after already having lost out in the race for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who joined Borussia Dortmund from Shakhtar Donetsk.

Reports in France suggest that Ben Arfa, under contract with Newcastle until 2015, would be open to the move.

With Newcastle under no pressure to sell however, Liverpool may have to table an offer in the region of £20-25 million to lure the player away from St James' Park.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/28462-liverpool-transfer-news-ben-arfa-bid-on-radar.php

For the benefit of Disco who absolutely loves SDN.  :aww:

Guest Roger Kint

Please fuck off liverpool

I assume 'reports in france' means 'we're quite prepared to sell him'

:lol:

Love how SDN become legit when its bad news :lol:

Please f*** off liverpool

I assume 'reports in france' means 'we're quite prepared to sell him'

:lol:

Love how SDN become legit when its bad news :lol:

Of course  :tongue:

I've been weirdly confident he'll stay, I can't see Liverpool paying too high for such an injury prone player, but wouldn't surprise me if this window had one more kick in the balls lined up

2 more years on his contract and you would think it's a good time to start talking about an extension rather than waiting til he has a year left. More so for a player who is apparently in demand.

Will absolutely hate it if this becomes Enrique mkII.