Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Personally I would start him ahead of Shola next game. I don't think Cisse deserves a start. At this moment in time hes marginally the better choice to start, I think.

But then again, I doubt the side will be changed, and there is no reason for it to be.

Hatem not in form? How can we know when he haven't been on the pitch for the last two games? Not to mention being played out of position a couple of games before that again.

Sickening that he doesn't get a sniff these days.

He should be learning a lesson watching The Great Gouff play, feel for him a little and worry he will not react in the right way.

But he has to understand when we are 1-0 up and under the pressure he is not the player to throw on, that comes when we are 1-0 down and chasing it. He wants to change that then he needs to work on his defensive play.

So... is he done here, then? I don't know what it'll take for him to be picked. Or even coming on in place of Obertan. We really should at least be hoying him on in the last 15-20 mins. As if Cisse can defend or hold up the ball to save his life.

So... is he done here, then? I don't know what it'll take for him to be picked. Or even coming on in place of Obertan. We really should at least be hoying him on in the last 15-20 mins. As if Cisse can defend or hold up the ball to save his life.

He'll be involved sooner rather than later. We won't be able to sit back against Norwich and West Ham so unless we score early we might be back to needing a bit of magic to get a goal.

Hba wasn't coming on in a million years while it was one nil. We will see him in the next two.

He'll be involved sooner rather than later. We won't be able to sit back against Norwich and West Ham so unless we score early we might be back to needing a bit of magic to get a goal.

West Brom, not West Ham.

West Brom, not West Ham.

Thought it was too good to be true.

The short-sighted, kneejerk arguments come out. "We won two games in a row, who cares, let's ignore all the things Pardew has done wrong until now. Next time we lose a couple in a row, I'll jump the fence again and pretend I never said the aforementioned things." And then, of course, the smug wankers (like me) who have been saying they want to see the game being played and the squad being employed in an optimum manner come along and say "I told you so."

This whole cycle is fucking tiresome. Let people make suggestions in spite of recent results which, according to them, will benefit the team. This whole "we won / lost, who cares" mentality is too reactionary.

Cisse and Shola offered us fuck all, HBA would've been better. How is that "but but, he's my fave player" B.S.? Have a fucking word.

Don't see why we couldn't play the 442 from today and just put Hatem in for Shola. Shola offered absolutely nothing.

Hatem's obviously a hundred times the player Shola is, but he offers virtually nothing in that position too.

Surely he could of held the ball up better and provided more of an out than cisse? Although that could be said for most green card holders and one legged blind people