Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Pardew's personal bodyguard.

He's actually got one on matchdays, it's just a normal steward and all he gets extra is a pie at half time :lol: He's the Dad of someone who I grew up with.

Hatem Ben Arfa could be facing the axe from Alan Pardew for this weekend’s trip to Stoke City.

The Chronicle understands that harsh words were exchanged between the Toon boss and the French playmaker after the 4-0 hammering against Manchester United.

Ben Arfa was summoned to the technical area for what looked like an explanation to assistant coach John Carver after Man United’s third goal from Javier Hernandez after the ex-Lyon and Marseille star trotted back to cover on the left-hand side.

Pardew is then thought to have made his feelings clear in no uncertain terms during his post-game debrief.

Pardew had dropped Ben Arfa from his starting XI in favour of Dan Gosling despite a Chronicle poll from fans stating that 88% of them wanted to see him back in the team.

Now Ben Arfa has grown frustrated after making just 15 starts this season in all competitions.

Talk has also intensified that he could be one of the first players to leave the club this summer.

Pardew said after the game: “We are lacking a bit of quality and togetherness.

“I don’t hide from that. We have to get it back quickly.”

United players were accused on social media of looking like a team already thinking of their summer holidays.

But with six weeks of the season left and five games to go they still aren’t assured of a top-10 place.

Pardew said after the game: “We have everything to play for in terms of our pride.

“We are lacking a little bit of quality at the moment.

“We are trying to get that on that on the pitch, we had some good effort and good commitment from the players.

“Certainly better than Southampton.

“However, I am afraid it was not good enough against a decent United team.”

When asked if he understood why his team had been booed off, Pardew said: “Of course.

“We have got this position in the league and we have loads of players missing.

“It is really hurting us at the minute.

“We are desperate to get another three points and desperate to get another win.

Desperate to get a goal for them.

“Unfortunately, it just is not happening for us at the moment.”

Pardew is sweating on the fitness of Loic Remy for the trip to Stoke City this weekend.

The striker faces a scan on his calf tomorrow to determine his involvement.

However, Pardew stated last week he does not expect him to start the clash in the Potteries.

Oh my God for the love of Christ just fucking fire this guy!

Has anyone else been called over to the technical area for conceding, being the cause of or giving away a goal? Have they FUCK?!? Pardew using him to take the heat off himself again. Who was lambasted for the first, second and fourth goals? Nee fucker. Hatem the escape goat strikes again! So sick of this playground shit man, just fuck off Pardew.

When Hatem is on the pitch. Does Pardew pay attention to the 10 other blokes in our kit? Or just look for faults from HBA

I've no reason to suspect he's ever looking at the pitch.

Has anyone else been called over to the technical area for conceding, being the cause of or giving away a goal? Have they f***?!? Pardew using him to take the heat off himself again. Who was lambasted for the first, second and fourth goals? Nee f***er. Hatem the escape goat strikes again! So sick of this playground s*** man, just f*** off Pardew.

I doubt Colo was spoken to after the second goal. And I've no doubt he'll be starting with the captain's armband on Saturday, despite also being at fault for goals conceded against Everton.

Guest Walter

Has anyone else been called over to the technical area for conceding, being the cause of or giving away a goal? Have they f***?!? Pardew using him to take the heat off himself again. Who was lambasted for the first, second and fourth goals? Nee f***er. Hatem the escape goat strikes again! So sick of this playground s*** man, just f*** off Pardew.

I doubt Colo was spoken to after the second goal. And I've no doubt he'll be starting with the captain's armband on Saturday, despite also being at fault for goals conceded against Everton.

I bet Gouffran starts as well and he was shocking against Man U

The double standards imposed on different members of the squad is absolutely ludicrous like. Gouffran has offered pretty much no defensive cover in his last few games, and also offers nothing going forward at the minute. Even if Hatem does have a game where he offers little defensively, he'll always create at least one or two moments resulting in a chance at the other end. Playing 3 central midfielders would help alleviate the 'risk' of Hatem playing, as one of the central midfielders (Sissoko or Anita?) could be asked to cover the right hand side if Hatem is caught upfield. Little chance of tactical alterations to fit our best players into the team under the current clown in charge though.

Guest bimpy474

The double standards imposed on different members of the squad is absolutely ludicrous like. Gouffran has offered pretty much no defensive cover in his last few games, and also offers nothing going forward at the minute. Even if Hatem does have a game where he offers little defensively, he'll always create at least one or two moments resulting in a chance at the other end. Playing 3 central midfielders would help alleviate the 'risk' of Hatem playing, as one of the central midfielders (Sissoko or Anita?) could be asked to cover the right hand side if Hatem is caught upfield. Little chance of tactical alterations to fit our best players into the team under the current clown in charge though.

4-3-3 eh ? A system that brings the best out of Hatem, and the rest of squad tbh.

Why would Pardew want to go back to that, it's not as if we've been playing too badly :lol:

4-3-3 eh ? A system that brings the best out of Hatem, and the rest of squad tbh.

Why would Pardew want to go back to that, it's not as if we've been playing too badly :lol:

Absolutely staggering that we've barely played 4-3-3 recently. Also incredible that Hatem has only started 15 games all season, fucking hell man, talk about a waste of talent

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely staggering that we've barely played 4-3-3 recently. Also incredible that Hatem has only started 15 games all season, fucking hell man, talk about a waste of talent

And yet the media haven't picked up on it, utterly baffling.

Guest bimpy474

Who is going to hold the full backs hand in a 4-3-3 you reckless fool?

Aye, my old school thinking that full backs are defenders first and they should be able to do that bit without 100% help of their wide men.

I apolgise for my obvious flawed thinking and outrageous notions :lol: